Coach To Denmark - Seats Available

CoF

Here we go. Leaving at 9am from Fir Park so try be there a wee bit before. Drivers don't mind folk having a few drinks but don't want daft amounts of beer on the bus. Also, nay shiting in the toilet, it breaks it. We'll have plenty of service station stops for jobbies.

Think thats it. Give me a phone if anyone has any questions.

Canny wait now! :thumbup:

Mark

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going but good job for getting a cheaper more affordable option together ;) Im sure there will be more well fans there because of it just out of intrest have you filled every seat in the bus and im guessing its 52 seats?

It's a 49 seater but we need to leave 4 for the drivers. Filled all 45 remaining seats. Had to turn a few folk away unfortunately, I think if I had got the details up sooner (I only arranged it last Tuesday) we could have taken a couple of buses as it's a decent price for getting to Denmark and back.

Well done church in organising this :thumbup:

Safe journey to you and your fellow 'Well fans.

Thanks Browni. Hope it all goes to plan and we bring a good result back to Fir Park.

I'm going on the plane but fantastic effort church.

The people going should be buying you a few beers for the trouble you have gone too.

I might use your future bus in the group stages :thumbup:

Cheers nethertonwellfan. A few beers from every person on the bus, think that might be time for the stomach pumps. ;)

Well done sir. I'm sure your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers special_aka. It took almost 28 hours to get there which meant we only got half the day in Odense but I think everyone was just happy to join the party and see the game.

Aye, a brilliant time on the bus but good to get a sleep in a real bed last night.

"heooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh".

That noise is ingrained in my brain forver. :wacko:

What a trip! At times it was a struggle, the first night particularly haha. Some of the banter and stories will never be forgotten though! The day in Denmark and Hateley's free kick made it all worth it!

"What is it you wanting a Roll 'n' Corned Beef?"

"Andy Roddie said to me "Fuck Motherwell, I'm a Dundee United man""