Sunday 15th August V Hibernian

Tartan Copper

we really struggle to cope with the hibs forwards at times when they come to fir park but if we can keep them quiet then we have enough at the other end to win the game.i think we might just nick it 2-1 with sutton and murphy scoring or casagolda will do a david ferrer and score a second half hatrick and we win comfortably :notworthy:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our home record against Hibs is pish.

I'd take a draw and no injuries.

not really. over the past three seasons we've had three wins, one draw and two defeats.

same team as the aafk game. big yogi will do exactly what he did on his last two visits here when the pitch was playable and play riordan, stokes, nish and wotherspoon right up top, hopefully this time we will be wise to it. we need hateley, lasley and jennings to give the defence plenty of help, especially the full backs.

not really. over the past three seasons we've had three wins, one draw and two defeats.

At home?

Excluding the great McGhee season you have to back into the mists of time for a win!

09/10 - D 6-6

09/10 - L 1-3

08/09 - L 1-4

07/08 - W 2-1

07/08 - W 1-0

05/06 - L 1-6

04/05 - D 1-1

04.05 - D 2-2

At home?

Excluding the great McGhee season you have to back into the mists of time for a win!

09/10 - D 6-6

09/10 - L 1-3

08/09 - L 1-4

07/08 - W 2-1

07/08 - W 1-0

05/06 - L 1-6

04/05 - D 1-1

04.05 - D 2-2

we beat them 1-0 last season. mind we had three home games against them because that feckin split and its dodgy fixtures.

i reckon we'll win a boring match 1-0 with a sutton header

I reckon Brown will go for something like this:

Randolph

Saunders Craigan Reynolds Hammell

Lasley Jennings Hateley

Humphrey Sutton

Murphy

Subs: Hollis, Hutchinson, Page, Fitzpatrick, Blackman, Casagolda,McHugh/Smith

I reckon that could turn into a compact 4-5-1 with Sutton and Murphy swapping fairly regularly and the wide players tucking back when we don't have possession, and moving forward in a 4-3-3 when we have it. A compact middle 3 will keep it tight and hopefully win the midfield battle, protecting the back 4. Humphrey will probably have a role to play tracking back to catch Riordan down our right, cos as much as he has good promise, I reckon Saunders is a hot and cold type player.

All in all a tight game which will see Randolph tested properly for the first time. I see him and Motherwell stepping up to the proverbial plate and winning 2-0.

Wont be there today due to work commitments but come on the well. Get right intae them today!!!

3-1 Motherwell Hateley to score first.

I fancy our chances today as well. Going for 3-1 also. Think Sutton, Blackman and CASAGOLDA will get on the scoresheet :wallbash: - nish will net for them typical one from the 6-6 game, as he always seems to do against us.