• Tom Hateley
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Nick Blackman
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Null Vote

Humphrey was easily the stand out for me, looking dangerous every time he got the ball, and as Craig Brown said on the radio, if we can actually get attacking some of his balls then we'll do well.

Having said that, the cult of Esteban Casagolda will no doubt win...

Randolph for me, sound judgement on nearly every occasion. Looks like Craig has unearthed a diamond here and 3 year deal too. Goals were all stramashes.

Humphrey close second however looked like he was labouring from 30 mins on and the odd cross still goes wayward/doesn't beat the first man. Annoyed me in the first half when we had a breakaway and Hammell sprinted the length of the park to show him how it should be done, he was ambling at first then shifted gear.

Murphy was on course to win man of the match but like the game against Aalesund he went AWOL for an hour which coincided when they went 4-2-4.

Sutton could have had a hat-trick by half time, maybe needs to take some smelling salts before the game to wake his brain up.

Impressed with Blackman in the little we saw of him, good touches, fast feet and looks rapid.

Reynolds was woeful, maybe got something to do with him rocking up in his Audi at 10:30 when I was in the ticket queue. Bet he hopes there wasn't any scouts in the crowd ..... ESPN television were there ..... Doh!

Lasley and Jennings, don't understand why when the other team plays with 2 in midfield we don't play through midfield and exploit it. Lasley didn't have his best game, Jennings for me was in and out the game at times, generally solid when he was.

Craggs got out of jail twice, once down to Nish being rotten and luck of the Irish.

Saunders got chewed out by Archie on a couple of occasions for woeful passing, he's a better centre-half than he is a right back.

Hammell, Mr Dempendable, selfless and always around looking to help an attack.

No doubt Hateley is no happy about his subbing.

Casagolda really pissed me off, where was the hat-trick we were promised?

Despite all our great attacking play, my vote went to big Randy for some fantastic saves, especially in the second half. Thought Hump was terrific at times too.

Randolph for me, at least 3 outstanding saves and many other blocks, it could have been embarassing

Humprey was good and deserves praise, had that cross/shot rebounded in off the post he would have got MOTM but ultimately what did he deliver?

Randolph for me, I think he will be the difference in a lot of games whether we collect 3 points or not.

Hope to god we get someone with some experience next to Craigan because we sorely need a good central defender as I think Reynolds head is elsewhere. Don't want him sold just want someone else in to take the pressure off.

I don't doubt his ability but the constant pressure to sell him must be getting to him. We need to stop all this International Class, Better than Broadfoot, Selling him for a million nonsense and get behind the guy. Every time I come on this board someone wants him sold. Lets get behind him whilst he wears the jersey and let him know we want him to stay.

Null vote for me. Shocking performance by the team.

If that's your definition of shocking performance then dear God, what would you term the 3-0 to Airdrie's, 5-1 to Livi's, 3-0 to Thistle's, 4-2 to Hamilton's, 6-1 to Hibs' etc etc that we've had...... :doh:

Fair do's. I'd concede that it could be a tricky to find one particular stand-out but I'd argue that was far removed from what I'd term as a shocking performance and think you're being a wee bit harsh on them today.

Humphrey close second however looked like he was labouring from 30 mins on and the odd cross still goes wayward/doesn't beat the first man. Annoyed me in the first half when we had a breakaway and Hammell sprinted the length of the park to show him how it should be done, he was ambling at first then shifted gear.

I really cant believe i read this comment, this lad ran himself into the ground for the team, of course not every cross is going to be perfect, but unfortunatley yet again his best work went begging again, (No Strikers) to nod it in.

HUMPHREY got the sponsers man of the match aswell. And bloody well deserved too.

What more does this lad have to do to get you on board. Now thats really annoying.