Kilmarnock Away 22nd August Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result ,3points in the bag. People have basically covered the points of the game.killie look like bottom 3 material. Casa looks to need games to be match Sharp.too early to say he's pish.720 odd Well fans..great support :ph34r: oh and Randolph's save was a belter :wub:

might need to get used to this, we get the group stages and this is what we will play like on a Sunday.

Doubt it... sorry for churning out an old cliché, but Thursday's game is pretty much our Europa League Final IMHO. If we make it through, there's zero pressure after that, because nobody will seriously be expecting us to qualify out of the group.

Not a good game by any stretch of the imagination but some decent performances a clean sheet and 3 points away from home is fab. :thumbup: . Randolph's a cracking keeper. Jennings is neat and tidy and does the holding midfielder role really well. Reynolds and Hammell were solid at the back and im sure the Spaniard once he gets some games under his belt will do a good job for us. Have to say also the Well fans showed their class today with the sporting applause in the pre-match renaiming of one of their stands. All in all a good day at the office now BRING ON THE DANES!!! :thumbup: .

Could an admin/mod PM me the password for the NSFW forum please.

Ta in advance.

+1

Broons gamble worked. it was a poor game but the performances of blackman and page were very positive indeed. Aye Casagolda was poor but im not gonna judge him on just one game.

bring on the Danes.

did anyone catch what happened in the tunnel at half time? Rugby park is the worst stadium for comfort ever

Could an admin/mod PM me the password for the NSFW forum please.

Ta in advance.

Ditto
+1

Done, done and done. Though I was probably a bit late with them.

If anyone else wants the NSFW password, it would be better to PM a Mod (check the bottom of the main screen to see who's online). It'll ensure that you get the password (as posts can be missed) and means that you won't get half a dozen PMs telling you stuff that you already know. :evilgrin:

Great win. We can go into Thursday and then the Celtic game without worrying about being on 0 points.

Good stuff and a clean cheet will add confidence.

From what I've seen and heard of Blackman I would consider starting him on Thursday, esp if Sutts is struggling. He seems a proper threat.

I agree. He looks like he could be a very good player for us.

Weird, on Thursday the team lost but we celebrated (the away goal) like mad.

Today the team won but the poor performance left us rather underwhelmed.

Wouldn't go as far to say we were underwhelmed. I personally was a bit relieved.

Killie announcer really needs to do his homework before the next game.

I think Blackman may well start on Thursday with Sutton into midfield. Fitzy was ok at times but rather uninspiring at others - I cannot see how playing either him or Forbes would aid our cause on Thursday. Sutton is a workhorse who has a presence both in defence and attack. Assuming Blackman starts the drop Sutton back into midfield.

No bad attendance down at Killie what with all these games and expensive trips. Quite vocal too thanks to another cack ref and some antics from the Killie players.

Run of the mill performance from us - but we won away at Killie and rested some 1st team players. All in all a good day at the office :evilgrin:

BBC Highlights

We scored a good goal today and Killie didn't threaten. Hopefully the rest will do Lasley and Craigan good and they will be on top form on Thursday. Can't beat 3 points without some key players. Blackman did well up front and he will be pushing for a starting spot soon. Casagolda was alright, some nice play but needs to work on his touch. Page did OK too, Villa was a handful and he dealt well but I think the only time he actually got forward with any real effect was the goal. Roll on Thursday and come on the well.

BBC Highlights

We scored a good goal today and Killie didn't threaten. Hopefully the rest will do Lasley and Craigan good and they will be on top form on Thursday. Can't beat 3 points without some key players. Blackman did well up front and he will be pushing for a starting spot soon. Casagolda was alright, some nice play but needs to work on his touch. Page did OK too, Villa was a handful and he dealt well but I think the only time he actually got forward with any real effect was the goal. Roll on Thursday and come on the well.

2 points Saved by BIG RANDY !!! :whistling: