Half A Dozen Fans Lifted

well_legless_69

Speciel mentality - i'm not totally safe about my trip to motherwell, there was a lot of unbalanced folks at ryans. Nice to hear that ppl in the 30ish and 40ish was jumping boys at 17 - 18 Y.O. at the discos after the match - luckily they was so fucked on charlie and alcohol that they couldn't make any damage - boorish and primitive idiots.

The show under the prematch was just an internal fight - preatty violent actually. A scarf got to hospital with a broken jaw...

The wedensday was nice! The matchday was fucked...

Odense

I would not worry too much. We have idiot fans just like anyone else but you should be safe enough................as long as you don't venture into North Motherwell, Craigneuk or Muirhouse

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speciel mentality - i'm not totally safe about my trip to motherwell

I would be surprised if you experience any trouble in Motherwell unless you wonder outwith the normal fanzones. There will be plenty of Police and peaceful Motherwell fans around if you require any help.

Enjoy the game!

Hoof hearted thats the sort of mentality we dont need on these boards!!!

Odense was only making a point which he is entitled to do. Please do not feel unsafe over here Odense we will make you all feel more than welcome, every town has a few idiots but we can assure you that the majority of fans will be delighted to welcome your club and fans here and im sure you will find the scottish hospitality very friendly.

Speciel mentality - i'm not totally safe about my trip to motherwell, there was a lot of unbalanced folks at ryans. Nice to hear that ppl in the 30ish and 40ish was jumping boys at 17 - 18 Y.O. at the discos after the match - luckily they was so fucked on charlie and alcohol that they couldn't make any damage - boorish and primitive idiots.

The show under the prematch was just an internal fight - preatty violent actually. A scarf got to hospital with a broken jaw...

The wedensday was nice! The matchday was fucked...

If we had brought 6-700 drunken Danes anywhere in Europe, there would have been a small brawl aswell. I'm not that worried about going to the game in Motherwell, eventhough there was that small fight outside Ryan's a few hours before the game.

So a few guys traded some punches? Who gives a rats ass, excuse my language!

As far as I've heard, there weren't any trouble after the game. The few hours I got to enjoy at Ryan's after the game was just as great as before the match.

I can't wait to go to Motherwell next week and meet all the guys, I met last night. David, Dino, Fraser, Mark and all the rest I can't remember 'cause of the beers :D .

Hope you all had a good time in Denmark, and that you had a nice trip home.

i seen the end of this (i had just been onto ryans bar for a wee) but my firend seen it all.

something to do with guys scrapping among themselves he said.

the bit i seen was the arrests and a unifromed policeman for no reason go in with the boot to some lads back who was on the floor with a zip tie around his hands.

Over the top.

a few fans seen it and got angry (and rightfully so), and the police man who put the boot in got a bit of abuse and you could tell he realised he had gone to far as he tried to get out of the way.

Overall, nothing to worry about, nothing to be concerned about and very much a police motivated event.

There was however a fight (again it was 2 'mates' falling out) in some bar we where in at 4am. It was the same guys who had been arrested earlier and then released. The bouncer decided to throw out anyone in motherwell colours, and as we where watching it, the bouncer grabbed us without letting us finish our drinks.

he even had the cheek to march us over to the police who to be fair, thought it was amusing and asked us what we had seen.

They had a look at our passports, wrote down our names and had a joke about it. We where annoyed as we had nothing to do with it, last time i wear colours after a game!

They had some camera man going around with them (thats the police) and my friend took it upon himself to become a tv presenter - he hopes he will now be on denmarks version of police , camera, action!

again aload of fuss about nothing, which the bouncers/police took decided to make it a big event and the end result was everyone going on there way.

it mot be a boring place to be a police officer, as those guys seemed determined to find themselves something to do.

i seen the end of this (i had just been onto ryans bar for a wee) but my firend seen it all.

something to do with guys scrapping among themselves he said.

the bit i seen was the arrests and a unifromed policeman for no reason go in with the boot to some lads back who was on the floor with a zip tie around his hands.

Over the top.

a few fans seen it and got angry (and rightfully so), and the police man who put the boot in got a bit of abuse and you could tell he realised he had gone to far as he tried to get out of the way.

Overall, nothing to worry about, nothing to be concerned about and very much a police motivated event.

There was however a fight (again it was 2 'mates' falling out) in some bar we where in at 4am. It was the same guys who had been arrested earlier and then released. The bouncer decided to throw out anyone in motherwell colours, and as we where watching it, the bouncer grabbed us without letting us finish our drinks.

he even had the cheek to march us over to the police who to be fair, thought it was amusing and asked us what we had seen.

They had a look at our passports, wrote down our names and had a joke about it. We where annoyed as we had nothing to do with it, last time i wear colours after a game!

They had some camera man going around with them (thats the police) and my friend took it upon himself to become a tv presenter - he hopes he will now be on denmarks version of police , camera, action!

again aload of fuss about nothing, which the bouncers/police took decided to make it a big event and the end result was everyone going on there way.

it mot be a boring place to be a police officer, as those guys seemed determined to find themselves something to do.

I'm sorry your night ended with such an bad experience. Depending on the bar (I'm guessing you were at Australian Bar?!), the bouncer in Denmark are usually allways up for it. They just wait for one guy to make a small mistake or say just one bad word, and all hell breaks lose.

Don't ever be afraid to wear your colours in Denmark, if you ever come to visit us again.

To any Danes worried about violence in Motherwell just go read what the guys from Iceland and Norway had to say :blink:

I'm not more worried than if I go out on a Saturday night here in Denmark :-).

Especially after speaking with about a dozen of you guys yesterday. The only thing I'm afraid of is whether or not I can keep up with your pace of drinking pints. But we'll see about that <_>

If we had brought 6-700 drunken Danes anywhere in Europe, there would have been a small brawl aswell. I'm not that worried about going to the game in Motherwell, eventhough there was that small fight outside Ryan's a few hours before the game.

So a few guys traded some punches? Who gives a rats ass, excuse my language!

As far as I've heard, there weren't any trouble after the game. The few hours I got to enjoy at Ryan's after the game was just as great as before the match.

I can't wait to go to Motherwell next week and meet all the guys, I met last night. David, Dino, Fraser, Mark and all the rest I can't remember 'cause of the beers :whistling: .

Hope you all had a good time in Denmark, and that you had a nice trip home.

Hey, take it easy folks. There were some minor incidents before and after the game but nothing more than any other normal night out. It just gets blown out of proportions when it's football fans involved!

The danish police tend to overeact and are veeeery keen to stop anything small developing into something worse. It seems to work overall but in the nick of things it can be concieved as a bit over the top.

The well fans I met, spoke to and drank with were good fun. I think u lot behaved well and in complete compliance to what an away trip should be all about.

Looking forward to round two at the pitch and in the pubs next thursday... ;o)

:cheers: :cheers:

From what I saw, they might have had a few pints too many but alot of the guys being lifted didnt seem to be doing much wrong. I think the confusion came from the Danish Police asking them to sit on the floor out of nowhere and when this was questioned the pepper spray came out.

There was no police there at all apart from the plain clothes one who were there to watch our Stone Island/Paul Shark etc etc clad brigade......the incident started when they all left Ryans together to meet some like minded Odense fashion students and returned 5 minutes later with a wad of uniformed cops...........handbags aSS usual :whistling: