Odense - Europa League Play Off 2nd Leg

Tartan Copper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cannae make it due to some last-minute stuff. Gutted but will be following it closely. It's really quite simple, we want it more than they do. We must. You win every tackle, chase every single ball, make sure of your chances, get up and get on with things if they don't go your way. Be the hero.

Got to work at 7 and going home with a sore head at about midday. I'm more worried about pulling the sicky coz I'm shite at lying! Can't wait for this. Hope to fuck we don't concede an early goal, that'd likely kill the atmosphere. I believe we can do this though!

Haha ive being going on about it ad nauseum in work. Most of them are all celtic, rangers or liverpool fans etc. The majority dont really understand the big deal. I have tried my best to explain... Butterflies in Stomach already. As you said jay. gonna be a looong day today.

Canny believe i've got 8 hours of work before i can start getting right involved. Totally shiteing it. Canny sit still. Tried listening to some Arab Strap to calm down but the drum beat in first big weekend comes in: THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP

And I'm near starting a song on the train. Might as well go the whole hog and gie it some Pantera, pure shattered as well cause i was up til stupid o'clock in the morning doing my cv so i can get a proper job so i can fund away trips when we go through. So that means rockstar cola before i can even contemplate a day or work. Which means that for the first three hours my heart is going to be giving it THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP as well as the original excitement.

I wouldn't trade this for any other team on the world. Lets have this mob. I've believed in gash teams as long as I can remember. I believed in the Euro push under Butcher just to drop short, the cup final with maurice ross trapping a ball on his chest off a one-two and rifling it past Marshall (thats when you know its not going to work), John fucking Hartson battering the shite out our centre halfs for 90 minutes at Hampden in a CIS Semi and then getting put out by a fucking passback, the home nancy leg, back in scotland with a chance thrown away, St Mirren coming back from two down, St Mirren and Charlie Adam chucking us out the cup, St Mirren and Andy Dorman gubbing us, St Johnstone and Colin Samuel chucking us out the cup, Dundee United coming back from 2 down twice in one game, Scotland against Italy/Norway/Georgia/The Netherlands/Jim Leighton's world cup brain fart. I'm just too young to remember the cup final so i've seen us win nothing. This isn't exactly winning a cup but it would truly be something to see.

Just once it'd be some night if we could do it. Just once in 20 years isn't asking much.

Daniels at opening time. Pints in the beer Garden. Claret and Amber glistening aff the sun. Well Well Super Well. Planning the Euro away trips already. Cursing yourself that you've probably jinxed it noo. Pub jumping by 5. The walk to the stadium. Dingying the programme seller's then wishing you got one after 90 minutes. Pre match piss. Standing bellowing out Well songs as the boys do their prematch warm up. Back to the pisser because you've bevvied all day. Craigan walking the boys out. The buzz of that special moment before the whistle. Game on. Two One well. Shitting yourself as it goes to extra time. Penalties approaching..Oh wait, Humphrey down the line, whips in the cross, Sutton meets it, Goooooallllllll

Fucking Come on Mothewell!!!!!

We are Motherwell We are Motherwell

Really up for this now. Leaving at 12.30 from Sheepdom. Get the carry out on way to station 21/2 hours of drinking and bullshitting on the train with the GD's and then down to JD's for a further session. We will have won the UEFA cup by the time we get to Queen Street.

Majical being a Well fan on these ocassions.

Splendid. Have a good day big fella

Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up. Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucious said that ye know, or was it Stephen Craigan?

Like Fir Parks fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3.

We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can spend 4 days in Nancy without changing our replica shirts but we cannot live for 1 second without hope.

Hope is not caring if we win with a sclaffed goal from 2 yards off of the referees arse.

Hope is calculating that the £2m prize fund for reaching the group stages would mean we could offer Steve Jennings a 5 year deal on increased wages, hope is booking the holidays off work for the next games "just incase".

Most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path, but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence. This is the path we follow - wherever it takes us, whatever it takes.

Into this Danish shite Motherwell, I believe!

Fuck me mate, I was quite calm until I read that. Posts like that should come with a warning for those about to read them. Not good for the high blood pressure.

Getfuckedinabouthedanishbastards. Monthefuckingwell.

:):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up. Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucious said that ye know, or was it Stephen Craigan?

Like Fir Parks fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3.

We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can spend 4 days in Nancy without changing our replica shirts but we cannot live for 1 second without hope.

Hope is not caring if we win with a sclaffed goal from 2 yards off of the referees arse.

Hope is calculating that the £2m prize fund for reaching the group stages would mean we could offer Steve Jennings a 5 year deal on increased wages, hope is booking the holidays off work for the next games "just incase".

Most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path, but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence. This is the path we follow - wherever it takes us, whatever it takes.

Into this Danish shite Motherwell, I believe!

I hope you paid Tennents royalties for that :-)

Into the pub for two o'clock have a few with some of the regulars, sort out the satellite for the City v Timisoara game and leave them to it, back home and on computer to seek out a stream somewhere, then back to pub to celebrate/drown sorrows (delete as appropriate).

I was fairly calm until I read some of the posts on here, now I'm absolutely crapping myself with excitement.

Come on Motherwell!!!!!