Odense - Europa League Play Off 2nd Leg

Tartan Copper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not long now till were off down to the game. Massive game for the club tonight! But its an obstacle we can overcome!

Remember,sometimes lifes shadows are caused by standing in your own sunshine! Now is the Time, No inferiority complex,No glorious failure,No epic letdowns,We can win this game,we must Believe! Turn every 50/50 into a MFC 70/30,run that extra yard,jump that extra inch,make that last ditch tackle,where others may shirk,put your body on the line, bring the roar from the stands cause we all have a part to play tonight!

Lets get ripped into these Danish bastards and show them how good Motherwell Football Club can be. Fir Parks gonna be jumping,my throats gonna be fucked by the end and when the smoke clears Motherwell are gonna be in the Europa League group stages! Believe!! MON THE WELL!!!!!!!!

Just noticed on UEFA.com that last season they paid out the following for making the group stages,

600,000 Euros - just for qualifying to group stages.

300,000 Euros - for playing 6 matches in groups (50,000 per game)

Additional Prize Pot - Group Stages

120,000 Euros - for winning a group match

60,000 Euros - for drawing a group match

Plus all the extra revenue, TV Pot, Matchday Sales etc etc..........

It's awww crazy days man!!!

Well after reading the posts here its good to see the good vibes...I cant do a stroke of work for constantly jumping back to the forums to see what people are saying. I am sooooooh excited and I am only watching it on my own, wi a bottle of grouse and some wine, online, so I can imaging what the guys who are going are feeling like.

I know my mates in the FP club will be wishing I was there buying my round or five or six.

I am stuck here at work in Denmark and I even looked at flights for this afternoon, but the missus would have divorced me if she knew how much I was willing to pay to get over for the kick off :thumbup: Doubt the boss would have been too happy about a last minute "emergency at home" that requires my attendance :) she was mighty pissed off i dissapeared last thursday to go to Odense :thumbup:

I will have to wait till he group stages now to have more trips :thumbup::thumbup:

So for those guys like me who are stuck on foreign shores can we have some foties of the events - JDs, the EB, Inside the east stand, etc......

Must do some work, Must do some work, Must do some work, Must do some work!!!

Sorry if this has been asked before, how do I get this link ?

Its a satellite channel - Al Jazeera sports - so you need a dish and receiver for hot bird, also think you need a card for it as well...

anyway you should find an internet stream on myp2p or iraqgoals

here is the myp2p page with the game listed so there is a good chance of a stream

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&c...3,4,5,6&p=2

Its a satellite channel - Al Jazeera sports - so you need a dish and receiver for hot bird, also think you need a card for it as well...

anyway you should find an internet stream on myp2p or iraqgoals

here is the myp2p page with the game listed so there is a good chance of a stream

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&c...3,4,5,6&p=2

How should the game be sent on any channel, when there is NO TV at Fir Park this evening. Both Motherwell and OB has announced that the game is not sent on any TV channel. The danish TV stations are not able to sent the game, because there is no one who is producing the game for TV.

How should the game be sent on any channel, when there is NO TV at Fir Park this evening. Both Motherwell and OB has announced that the game is not sent on any TV channel. The danish TV stations are not able to sent the game, because there is no one who is producing the game for TV.

I think they are saying that to get people in the gate. There is always two or three cameras filming the game in the TV gantry every game we play at Fir Park.

Jakob - there will be cameras of some sort at the game. For all our games so far we've had highlights on news summaries the following day.

The big question is if anyone is picking up that camera feed and ultimately whether the stream can be accessed.

There will most certainly be cameras rolling for the 90mins - so if th p2p sites have it listed there's a good chance the feed can be picked up at kick off time or thereabouts

Not going to argue, you may be right - we will see. :wacko:

Our game in Iceland had 'no cameras' yet I watched a live stream in HD

I think they are saying that to get people in the gate. There is always two or three cameras filming the game in the TV gantry every game we play at Fir Park.

If that is the case, then there wouldn't be any reason for the Danish TV to say they are not able to show the game due to no TV signal. Normally there are TV at most games, but not always the OB van is there to broadcast the game to the TV channels. This i most likely the case here.

I've just realised that I've been having those nervous, involuntary leg tapping movements at my desk for the last hour or so.............I cannae fucking sit still.........!!!!!

I'd quite happily come into to work tomorrow morning with the worst hangover I've ever experienced, just to make tonight come true, please, please, please, please don't let us be disappointed...!!!

The hope and expectation has been built up to fuckin' unbelievable levels over the last week, the fall from that would be fuckin' astronomically painful.

Come on.........we can fucking do this.........!!!!!

If that is the case, then there wouldn't be any reason for the Danish TV to say they are not able to show the game due to no TV signal. Normally there are TV at most games, but not always the OB van is there to broadcast the game to the TV channels. This i most likely the case here.

No reason?

£ or kr take your choice

If we win - we win......

If we don't - we don't.....

What will be will be.....

Either way the boys have performed well enough to get us to this stage.

I and everyone on here (bar the odd Denmarkian) hope they have it in them for one final push.

One thing is for sure - we will need every player to be on top of their game, we will need a slice of luck along the way and maybe even a refereeing decision or two in our favour.

It will be some night whatever the outcome and a GREEEAAAT one if/when we win. Here's hoping :wacko:

Reading this thread I think this bit is all that is missing

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our goal, to ride out the storm of attacks, and to outlive the menace of defeat, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

We shall go on to the end, we shall play in France,

we shall play on the seas and oceans,

we shall play with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our goal, whatever the cost may be,

we shall play on the beaches,

we shall play on the landing grounds,

we shall play in the fields and in the streets,

we shall play in the hills;

we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the their belief, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World order, with all its power and might, steps forth and Motherwell will be eventually victorius."

Apologies to Winston :wacko::lol:

"AWAY THE WELL"

1 hour 15 mins till home time, 6 hours 45 mins till kick off followed by 90 mins worth of nailbiting stuff!!!

Hopefully followed by a claret and amber party and complete euphoria these are teh moments i've never seen an old firm half as excited as we have been about the europa league and so far it pays not to take things for granted i'm so proud of our wee club right now and the whole of scotland is behind us.

Who's for starting a flower of scotland chant before the game and get it right up them 10k plus well fans singing that would be AWESOME!!!!! :wacko: