Odense - Europa League Play Off 2nd Leg

Tartan Copper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must've missed the goal we apparently did score tonight........

2107: "Motherwell are giving it their all but can't find a second goal." BBC Scotland pundit Chick Young

Wow, wow, wow... I'm speechless... What a match!

Anyone selling a new heart? I could need one!

Our defense is a joke... Hope new players will be bought for the group stage....

Sorry on your behalf, that you didn't go through.. Hope you had a great time in Denmark, and you're welcome here again! :)

Good luck to you in the SPL.

Our defense is a joke... Hope new players will be bought for the group stage....

Sorry on your behalf, that you didn't go through.. Hope you had a great time in Denmark, and you're welcome here again! :)

Enjoy your run and I only wish it was us.....

Cheers :)

Just in. I really cannot understand why we didn't use Humphrey more down the wing. The guy was a lone figure on the right for large stretches of the game. He was desperate to run down that wing. Willing to take any player on and get some sort of cross in. He got my man of the match by a fair stretch.

Sutton appears to be suffering from whatever laid him low for the Kilmarnock game and was pretty quiet.

Murphy looked good in patches but was way too casual at the penalty. Blackman tried hard but was up against it. Lots of effort but had a glorious chance in the 2nd half. Appears one footed and was the reason he headed instead of putting his foot through the ball.

Craigan's distribution was pretty woeful, but I forgive the big man

Think the crowd was over 10k which is brilliant. We could have won that game by a fair stretch if we had played anything like we did against Aalesund.

The linesman on the East Stand side I swear was watching another game, his REFUSAL to see blatant penalties is beyond me. He was only getting to the offisde line and the players had already turned away back up the park. He could not keep up with play, it was astonishing at times. Was I the only one who saw one of their players at least 10 yards offside at one point..??

Oh well, 3rd in SPL will have to do and good runs in the cups.

Cheers mate.

Thanks

Good luck to you in the group stages & your domestic league. :)

Gutted doesnt even begin to describe how I am feeling tonight and I'm sure the majority of the 9105 inside FP will agree.

We created enough chances to go out against a team who really rode their luck over two legs..........................

Luck, what is that, we never ever get any luck. 5 decent Penalties claims over two legs and when we actually get one what do we do, we miss it, not only miss it but the rebound of the post we miss that. We miss a chance from 5 yards, you just cannot cannot do that.

One set piece and we are a goal down and chasing pur tails. Why is a player of Utaka's quality given so much space in the box, we had fucking 10 men in there aswell.

Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh I gie up.

All respect to Odense who got the job done but we have passed up a spectacular opportunity to progress to the group stages. There was no real difference in quality between the teams, they've edged it and been that little bit more solid. But we were as much the architechts of our own downfall every bit as much as anything else.

If we score the penalty, we had better part of 10 minutes to keep up the momentum against 9 men. I wish them the best in the next stages but I will go to the grave knowing but for the odd bounce here or there it could just as easily have been us.

Hope the boys can bounce back and hump Celtic at the weekend certainlty be some consolation but we also need a couple of new faces in the squad. Look at tonight where were the subs, no one in the wings anyone would fancy to come on and make difference.

Anybody see those danish c***s in the members area of the POD? One of them done something when we got the pen down by the dugout and got moved into the stand, they kept trying to get back down, I'm surprised a rammy never kicked off. Wonder what that was all about!!

I'm totally gutted just can't believe this mob are through. If Murphy dispatched that pen I'm sure it could have been a much different night. How long did it take for Djemba x 2 to get that yellow card? (for dissent) - frustrating night.

Just in. I really cannot understand why we didn't use Humphrey more down the wing. The guy was a lone figure on the right for large stretches of the game. He was desperate to run down that wing. Willing to take any player on and get some sort of cross in. He got my man of the match by a fair stretch.

Eh??? The reason he was a lone figure was that they quickly sussed that he posed no danger. If he crossed a decent ball all night I must have missed it. Every single cross was overhit. Sure he has pace, but on that basis maybe we should sign Usain Bolt, as his crossing can't be any worse than Humphrey's.

And I'm not being negative, I'll accept it was one of those nights where we could and should have won, can't fault any of the lads for effort or commitment, but Jacn and Victor simply HAVE to work on the boy's crossing, if he devlops that ability, he will be one helluva player