• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Tom Hateley
    • John Sutton
    • Jonathan Page
    • Nick Blackman
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Randolph for me. I want to see the save in the first half again as it looked absolutely outstanding, he also had a couple of tremendous punches from crosses, and a few other saves during the course of the game.

Between Randolph and Lasley, to be honest was leaning towards the keeper until I heard Craig's interview where he said that he pulled off an amazing save but the rest were pretty much bread a butter for someone of his stature and level. Even though he was used very little, when he was required he did his job he did it and did it very well.

Lasley played outstanding, for someone who has been hooked in a few of our recent games, a full 90 minutes of battling impressed me on a pretty disappointing day.

Some need to remember that Hateley won player of the year only a few months ago, I can see remnants of what he offered last season and his form improving even if its only creeping back to what it was.

Celtic's LB was outstanding and as a result I'd be surprised if Humphrey will come up against another defender in the SPL as assured over the next 9 months. He totally stifled him however could have benefited from switching wings (like Odense away). He needs to think what else he can offer in terms of support to those around him if this happens again.

Lennon is following on from O'Neils thinking, massive physical defenders who boss the opposition in the last third. The were all big lads (who's ever seen an Oriental that big before?) who used there presence to upset our mobile but slight attack (apart from Sutton).

Saunders was a little naive however so was the referee, wouldn't mind something 50-50 going our way.

Randolph. Lasley can run around all day long if he wants, but he's no use if he can't pass the ball 10 yards.

Watched Lasley make umpteem passes over varying distances to his team mates today. No he isn't Mr creativity to unlock defences but he was solid and did even make one or two that pried and probed.

Watched Lasley make umpteem passes over varying distances to his team mates today. No he isn't Mr creativity to unlock defences but he was solid and did even make one or two that pried and probed.

For the first time I agree with MFCGaryMFC. Lasley disappoints me, he can't play simple passes and it's getting very frustrating.