• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Tom Hateley
    • John Sutton
    • Jonathan Page
    • Nick Blackman
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Thought Lasley was pish. Jennings did a fantastic job of marking Maloney out of the game for the majority of the first half, when he went off and left Hateley with that task, we were doomed.

Lasley pissed me off today, How many more times will he have the ball in the middle of the park then indicate to Humph for the ball over the top, then not actually play it. Pathetic. He covered the park well but if he wasn't first to the ball he gave away a foul.

If the game today was refereed properly, like our euro games, then it'd have been a different outcome.

Randolph just for that save in the first half.

Thought Lasley was pish. Jennings did a fantastic job of marking Maloney out of the game for the majority of the first half, when he went off and left Hateley with that task, we were doomed.

Lasley pissed me off today, How many more times will he have the ball in the middle of the park then indicate to Humph for the ball over the top, then not actually play it. Pathetic. He covered the park well but if he wasn't first to the ball he gave away a foul.

If the game today was refereed properly, like our euro games, then it'd have been a different outcome.

Randolph just for that save in the first half.

Thought Jennings struggled to get to grips with Maloney at times, esp early on. was still disappointed to see him go off and Hately remain on the park.

thought we were on wrong end of many free kick decisions, and didn't get many that shortly after led to us giving one away ourseles.

Just plain disagree about Lasley today. Humphrey was pish today, maybe thats why Lasley kept thinking twice. <_>

When Jennings went off i felt their midfield began to over run us, lots of times in the second half Scott Brown etc were running right through our midfield whereas in the first half Jennings was breaking things up quite well in the middle of the park.

Seriously don't know how a guy that runs about the park like a headless chicken and constantly gives the ball away can merit man of the match <_>

When Jennings went off i felt their midfield began to over run us, lots of times in the second half Scott Brown etc were running right through our midfield whereas in the first half Jennings was breaking things up quite well in the middle of the park.

Seriously don't know how a guy that runs about the park like a headless chicken and constantly gives the ball away can merit man of the match <_>

To be honest the runs through the midle mostly happened when we went down to 10 men.

Lasley did not constantly give the ball away and if covering every blade of grass is for you running around like a headless chicken then the description would apply to Jennings also. Talking pure pish so an you are!

Covering every blade of grass doesn't mean you have had a good game though.

Definately sure you just at the wind up now, as you just repeating same old pash even when people have replied to said same old pash, enjoy rest of your trolling if thats what cheers you up.

I'm another one that voted for Lasley. Don't think a single player passed the ball well today but in the other aspects of his game, Lasley was superb. Battled for every ball, covered every blade of grass and uncharacteristically even had a shot on goal that wasn't too far away. He also made some fantastic tackles throughout the game but just didn't have the backup once Jennings was subbed.

I also thought that Saunders had a decent game until the penalty, Randolph's early save was superb as well.

MDW and MFC, you two are taking the pish the night?

Not at all. As has been said I don't feel that he contributed much other than covering ground. If he covered that ground to support our attack then fine. That's not the case though, and when he does recieve the ball in an advanced position he will turn and pass the ball back, usually to Hammell but he was off for the majority of the game. The number of times Lasley had the box on the left hand side of the park with us in attack, stopped turned then passed to a marked Tom Hateley was sickening. Aye, Hateley was totally off the boil today, and has been so far this season IMO, and squandered most of these passes, but that wasn't entirely down to him being pish.

Lasley only looked good to some people today because Jennings was fucked, in a normal game Lasley's workrate wouldn't be commented on when compared to Jennings. Kudos to Lasley for bursting a gut for as long as possible, but that doesn't mean he was fantastic. Prime example today was in front of the east stand. The ball was running out for a Celtic throw in with the Celtic player turned away from goal in anticipation to collect the ball for the throw in. Lasley wasn't even the closest Motherwell player to it, yet he charged after the ball when there was no hope of him keeping the ball in play, and instead of a throw in costs us a free kick thats under 40 yards from goal for the umpteenth time.

One point that i've not seen made yet. Blackmans long throws, My god!

How Lasley has so many votes is really amazing.

To be fair he was no worse than the rest and I wouldn'd single him out for playing badly, but likewise I wouldn't single him for playing well.

Darren Randolph for me or failing that a null vote.

Hard to pick someone who impressed but it's Reynolds for me. Looks far more assured this season and although I like Crags for his experience and organisation, we all know what his weaknesses are. I think alongside Hutchison or Saunders, Reynolds would flourish.

Tricky one to call really, Lasley probably put the most effort in, but did not create anything. I would have to go with Randolph, great few saves, was the best of an average bunch today.

Craigan poor again, distribution to the east stand is becoming more frequent. Thought young Page done ok.

Chins up i feel its Cup year for us.