Russell Rodger

Guest 'Flow

Folks,

Sad to report that former General Manager Russell Rodger sadly passed away this morning after a long illness.

Russell was the man charged with steadying the ship after going into administration. I know a lot of folk on here will have had dealings with him over the years...

RIP Russell

Sorry to hear that.

Had dealings with him when the Exiles Club was on the go and he was always helpful where possible. Believe he also gave a few our members tours of Fir Park at various stages also which was well received and appreciated.

RIP Russell

Very sad to hear this news. Russell was an absolute gentleman and was always very helpful in any dealings I had with him.

My thoughts are with his nearest and dearest.

RIP Russell.

Showing my age here but Russell was my science teacher at Lanark Grammar a way back in the early 70's.He was as has been said one of the old school but was a true dosser.Had a few dealings over the years one was tickets for a raffle prize for a charity doo which he gave us .RIP Russell.

Very sad, had a lot of time for the man and spent many a long hour in his office moaning - never once was he anything other than patient. Probably to nice a guy acctually but i mean that in the best possible way. Thoughts,as always, go to those who loved him the most. cheers