Humped By The Hoops

postiejim

Celtic had a decent side out for this bounce game, not surprising they beat us convincingly.

CELTIC: Cervi (Giorando); Wilson, Hooiveld (Misun), Rogne (Gallacher), Mulgrew (Kurakins); McGinn (Towell), Crosas (P Twardzik), Ki, F Twardzik (Gormley); Trialist (Keatings), Hooper.

Wonder who was playing for us.

That could near enough be a celtic first team minus some diddies like brown and samaras (amoungst others) who in my opinion are 2 very over-rated celtic players.

Celtic had a decent side out for this bounce game, not surprising they beat us convincingly.

CELTIC: Cervi (Giorando); Wilson, Hooiveld (Misun), Rogne (Gallacher), Mulgrew (Kurakins); McGinn (Towell), Crosas (P Twardzik), Ki, F Twardzik (Gormley); Trialist (Keatings), Hooper.

I take it you weren't playing then, eh?

:lol:

this guy aint Casagolda..

the words of Estaban himself was, "Facebook is me.. other websites are not me"

That was from the man in person

I take these sort of matches aren't ever announced?

I don't live that far away from Lennoxtown and would have went if I knew. I guess you need a mate who is a player to send a sneeky text.

'Closed door' ideal lost on many, a topic done to death last season. A sneaky text from any of the playing staff isn't guarantee of attendance either.

As for living not far from the venue, I suspect you haven't tried to enter their training ground before?

'Closed door' ideal lost on many, a topic done to death last season. A sneaky text from any of the playing staff isn't guarantee of attendance either.

As for living not far from the venue, I suspect you haven't tried to enter their training ground before?

One of my neighbours (the wiffy one) said you go in and there is a bit of waste ground where there are always a few cars (maybe not today) and walk up a bit and look down into the training complex through a fence. From how he described it I assumed it wouldn't be any worse than one of the pitches at Dalziel Park except you are further away and higher up.