New Supporters Club In Fife & Tayside

Kmcalpin

Just a quick note to publicise the launch of a new Supporters Club covering Fife & Tayside. Its members come from Mid/North Fife and Tayside. Members currently car share to games. Membership is £10 for adults and £5 for Under 18s and OAPs.

The contacts are Phil Hart (Secretary) Dave Wardrope (Chairman), Colin Smith (Treasurer) and Rhona Waugh (Social Secretary). The Branch's email address is fatmsc@googlemail.com

New members in Mid/North Fife and Tayside will be very welcome. Come and join us.

Just a quick note to publicise the launch of a new Supporters Club covering Fife & Tayside. Its members come from Mid/North Fife and Tayside. Members currently car share to games. Membership is £10 for adults and £5 for Under 18s and OAPs.

The contacts are Phil Hart (Secretary) Dave Wardrope (Chairman), Colin Smith (Treasurer) and Rhona Waugh (Social Secretary). The Branch's email address is fatmsc@googlemail.com

New members in Mid/North Fife and Tayside will be very welcome. Come and join us.

I heard that the treasurer is a handsome bloke!! :unsure:

That is fantastic news kmcalpin. I spent many years visiting family in Rosyth and Broughty Ferry so I know the area. I wish you all well in your new found supporters club. Having had some experience in founding a new club in Newarthill many years ago, it took a lot of patience before it started to move along, but these days with the internet it might make it easier to keep your club members informed.

All the best.

All that time spent in my back pocket on a Friday night has clearly impacted your hearing...

What was said was "That treasurer is a Jambo cock". Allegedly :wallbash::lol:

You have that the wrong way round my friend, I believe Jambo cock and back pockets is what you were after on Friday nights and you looked a little like this.... :D

• 1 month later...