Getting To Brechin

weesacs

I know we have a game before hand............but work commitments mean I have to plan ahead.

What is the best way to go taking into account rush hour traffic and the road works on the M80?

do you go M74/M73/M80 through the roadworks? or do you bite the bullet and go M8/M90?? or even over the Kincardine bridge???

any help would be much appreciated

I'd recommend avoiding going through fife and the tay road bridge. You get stuck behind something between Glenrothes and Dundee and you can be there for ages. Forth Road Bridge - Perth is a much better road.

Plus, when you get to Dundee from Perth, you just continue up the Kingsway rather than having to come through traffic lights etc. in town from the Tay Road Bridge.

It'll be up over the Lecht, across Deeside, down thru Glen Dye to Fettercairn then onto the A90 and the short jaunt south to Brechin for me .............. provided I get away from work on time.

Oh no!! We never win when you go to away games. We could be fecked ;) . I look forward to seeing on Tues if you get away in time.

Thought that was a Corries number for a moment there big chap -

"oh it's over the mountain and over the main..."

It'll be up over the Lecht, across Deeside, down thru Glen Dye to Fettercairn then onto the A90 and the short jaunt south to Brechin for me .............. provided I get away from work on time.