Cis Cup Draw - 4th Round

prideoflanarkshire

That draw dashes our chances for me. While I don't think we'll definitely lose to Utd, it means we'll probably have to beat both the Old Firm at Hampden to win the Cup, which I think is almost certainly not going to happen. Even beating Utd, Aberdeen and one of the Old Firm is unlikely. Ho hum.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Draw for the Fourth Round of The Co-operative Insurance Cup took place at Hampden Park this afternoon.

The draw is as follow:-

• Aberdeen v Falkirk
  • St. Johnstone v Celtic
  • Motherwell v Dundee United
  • Kilmarnock v Rangers

Dates for ties: Tuesday 26th or Wednesday 27th October 2010

Edit - Ah, see someone else has already posted it. Never mind, in case like me you didn't see it earlier............... :rolleyes:

I hope that it is a very strong referee. As after watching that game last night, United tend to throw their weight about especially Goodwillie and he was quite happy obstructing the goalkeeper at corners.

We don't seem to have heavy built players.

I hope that it is a very strong referee. As after watching that game last night, United tend to throw their weight about especially Goodwillie and he was quite happy obstructing the goalkeeper at corners.

You can stake your mortgage on that. Win, lose or draw they're a helluva tough team and take no prisoners. They'll probably view the league game days beforehand as the ideal opportunity to rough us up.

Yes, should be. Ticket at back says first home domestic cup tie.

good that we get to use it this season. :unsure:

good draw imo, could be a decent game with a reasonable chance.imo depends how the 1st league game goes cause rarely in these double headers does 1 team win both.

depends how the 1st league game goes cause rarely in these double headers does 1 team win both.

I would rather win the league game as the the Diddy Cup has no Euro entry.

As I have said before, our league is far too small. This will always increase the odds of two SPL clubs meeting in the cup before or after a league match. At least it’s a home tie. :unsure: