Any Stadium...anywhere!

something else

OK wee bit bored this morning so here's a question...

What stadium have you always wanted to see the well playing in?

I've always dreamed of watching us run out at the Nou Camp stadium in Barcelona.

Also Wembley stadium would be nice.

It doesn't need to be one that we have a realistic chance of playing in, it could be anywhere in the world...

A brand spanking new Steel Arena (new name for Fir Park). 10,000 seater, One stand just for that - standing. Big circular stadium with 5,000 car park and huge bar with big screen that can hold about 2,000 people on matchday.

10 full sized training pitches that can be hired out and a full covered indoor park for the team's own use. Built in heat lamps with the floodlights for all year grass growth. My idea of what we should run out on

A brand spanking new Steel Arena (new name for Fir Park). 10,000 seater,

For SPL guidlines or for when the old firm come? Fuck all chance a filling it otherwise.Not really my point am not meaning to pick on that but i think the rest of your post is a great idea if possible and good from a business and community point of view. Would love to see something like that in place

A brand spanking new Steel Arena (new name for Fir Park). 10,000 seater, One stand just for that - standing. Big circular stadium with 5,000 car park and huge bar with big screen that can hold about 2,000 people on matchday.

10 full sized training pitches that can be hired out and a full covered indoor park for the team's own use. Built in heat lamps with the floodlights for all year grass growth. My idea of what we should run out on

If Carlsberg built football stadiums.

You forgot the strippers at half time.

For SPL guidlines or for when the old firm come? Fuck all chance a filling it otherwise.Not really my point am not meaning to pick on that but i think the rest of your post is a great idea if possible and good from a business and community point of view. Would love to see something like that in place

10,000 is good for European games and top of the table clashes when the Old Firm are told to fatcalf and play in their own league.

Ahhh dreams. :D

Old Trafford in a competitive game.

Old Firm snubbed as Motherwell asked to join the English Premiership.

I'd love that more so for their whinging conspiracy theory fans crying into their cornflakes on the morning they read that, followed by all the pundits and hacks suddenly flooding into Fir Park as we become flavour of the month. Followed by at least 4 of the first team receiving their first caps.

I'd settle for Hampden come May then a few of the more cosmopolitan on next years Euro run.

Love it how these Old Firm punters think it's all about them all of the time. Odense was close on 10,000 and had we reached the group stages 10,000+ would have been pretty much assured. Much as it will be a shock to you, Motherwell do not simply exist to host the Old Firm four times a season, we have bigger and better dreams.

Love it how these Old Firm punters think it's all about them all of the time. Odense was close on 10,000 and had we reached the group stages 10,000+ would have been pretty much assured. Much as it will be a shock to you, Motherwell do not simply exist to host the Old Firm four times a season, we have bigger and better dreams.

Unfortunately we only need a 7'000 stadium for every game outside the old firm, as no other team is bringing the travelling support needed to fill the away end and as for your bigger and better dreams, a top six finish every season with a qualification for the europa league now and again is the reality.

Unfortunately we only need a 7'000 stadium for every game outside the old firm, as no other team is bringing the travelling support needed to fill the away end and as for your bigger and better dreams, a top six finish every season with a qualification for the europa league now and again is the reality.

That is my point, qualify for the Europa league and you need a 10,000 + stadium. That my friend is the bigger and better dream. Was Nancy not 11,000. In actual fact the Old firm don't even bring enough for 10,000 anymore. As a Well fan I would want a 10,000 seater stadium so that we could have the potential of holding big Euro nights in the future. Having 10,000 Old Firm fans in your ground is more of a nightmare than a dream.

We've had 3 attempts now at getting into the Europa league and fell short on each attempt so we will just need to get used to having empty seats, as without an injection of cash from somewhere i'm afraid we will not be able to make the next step.

We've had 3 attempts now at getting into the Europa league and fell short on each attempt so we will just need to get used to having empty seats, as without an injection of cash from somewhere i'm afraid we will not be able to make the next step.

This is why we dream. I agree with you and particularly after the Nancy game, I was really rejected about how far off the pace we were, however the last Euro adventure gave me hope. I think we were only one or maybe two quality players away from a victory against the Danes. Where these players come from I don't know but give me those games any day over an Old Firm visit. I honestly don't think they bring anything positive when they come to town. They don't even bring good football.

This is why we dream. I agree with you and particularly after the Nancy game, I was really rejected about how far off the pace we were, however the last Euro adventure gave me hope. I think we were only one or maybe two quality players away from a victory against the Danes. Where these players come from I don't know but give me those games any day over an Old Firm visit. I honestly don't think they bring anything positive when they come to town. They don't even bring good football.

We just need to get the chairmen in the spl to agree then maybe we would only need to put up with them twice a season

i thought the op was gonna be a dig at the 'ark.

the britannia so we can sample the noisiest ground in britain. wouldn't watch stoke unless they were playing vs us

I've been to the Britannia and it must be one of the coldest as well as it sits up a hill with gaps at the corners letting the wind rush in but see when they are beltin out Delilah the whole place is rocking