Why Was John Boyle In The East Stand Yesterday?

Kris*Kaizer 2*Nunn

The ultra kids had a big red banner down the front probs saying something along the lines off "bring back valakari!" and boyle was having none of it.

When i was at the pie stand in the east some guy next to me asked for a curry pie and the permatan girl serving said "we dont dae them anymair!"

I think Boyle heard about it and lost his rag "who's the dead man who asked for the curry pie? out my club!"

The ultra kids had a big red banner down the front probs saying something along the lines off "bring back valakari!" and boyle was having none of it.

When i was at the pie stand in the east some guy next to me asked for a curry pie and the permatan girl serving said "we dont dae them anymair!"

I think Boyle heard about it and lost his rag "who's the dead man who asked for the curry pie? out my club!"

<_>

What's all this about calling the 14 year old's in section E of the East Ultra's .... real Ultra's buzz about on vespa's, dressed in bubble jackets, sporting goatee's and have a colt 45 in their back pocket.

These are a group of eejits who for bragging rites in the S4 common room on Monday mornings play at being hard and upholding the clubs honour while using the "atmosphere" tag as a cover to their cocksmith antics.

It's a shame that Leeann has to spend a great deal of time placating the police and SPL over these dicks rather than increasing the support and revenue for the club.

As for JB and his appearance in the East stand, I reckon it was so he can head off related stuff in the weeks ahead by saying he has witnessed things on a first hand basis.