50-50 Half Time Draw

Albie

Anyone else out there religiously buy their 50-50 ticket only to be totally unaware of the winning numbers due to the totally crap tannoy / pa system we have in the East Stand.

The numbers used to be published on the scoreboard but that seems to have stopped also. There doesn't seem to be any other way notifing people as the official has nothing, unless I'm mising something.

Just posting my feelings ......... :cheers:

Jam 20 there was an announcement at half time on Saturday which as usual nobody could hear.

I said to the guys beside me " did you not hear the announcement to evacuate the East Stand "

That's where we're coming from.

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_yes.gif" alt=":nod:">:lol:

I'll start buying them again when they can be arsed puting the numbers on the website as i can never hear the numbers at the match. Used to buy 5 a week and that's a couple of times i've never found out the numbers, even asking on here you'd think someone reading in from the club could give us them. What do they do with unclaimed prizes anyway? :whistling: