Have You Heard This Prick Ewen Cameron Tonight?

Kris*Kaizer 2*Nunn

I don't understand why people listen to him, far less worry about what he says. If he is getting people talking (and complaining) he must be better at his job than I gave him credit for.

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs gave Brown some consideration - although I would be very surprised if he ended up there.

I guess he only quoted Broon as he knew he would get a reaction and, subsequently, calls into the show.

From what I heard, Broon was the only one out of all the managers that he quoted that is currently in a job in Scotland, where his show gets aired (talked about MacPherson, Mowbry, Calderwood, etc).

I'm pretty sure he would have been pushing the Broon thing cos clearly this would create more noise from 'Well fans / listeners and ultimately result in more headlines for this prick than talking about some of the others where no-one would object (apart from the Hibees fans...).

The fact there is a post on here would suggest he done his job pretty well then....

Oh, and did I mention he's a prick....?

I actually listened to the show tonight on the way home from work because I had heard Hughes had walked. To be fair Ewan C didn't say anything about Craig Brown leaving, it was a Hibbie who suggested it and Ewan C just threw his name in the hat as a possible replacement for Hughes, nothing new there generating a bit of a debate. Thought the Motherwell fan who got on the show was spot on with his assessment and Roughie backed him, would be very doubtful if Craig Brown even considered leaving Motherwell for the Hibs job if he was considered for it which again would be doubtful.

I actually listened to the show tonight on the way home from work because I had heard Hughes had walked. To be fair Ewan C didn't say anything about Craig Brown leaving, it was a Hibbie who suggested it and Ewan C just threw his name in the hat as a possible replacement for Hughes, nothing new there generating a bit of a debate. Thought the Motherwell fan who got on the show was spot on with his assessment and Roughie backed him, would be very doubtful if Craig Brown even considered leaving Motherwell for the Hibs job if he was considered for it which again would be doubtful.

Spot on mate, I listened to it as well as I always do.

Why do 'Internet' people listen to something they proclaim to hate ?

Answers on the next 'Offended' bus.....

Broon was always going to get linked with the job.

Bangers................

This prick is trying to convince Hibs fans they should take Pa Broon to Hibs

Im sick of this guy and his rubbish, why does he have such a problem with motherwell

Well, he's right.

They should. Brown is more or less a perfect candidate for the hibs job.

But he's ours!

Ewan Cameron might not be everyones cup of tea but he hosts a very successful radio show every night of the week so he must be doing something right.

Craig Browns name was always going to get mentioned, people go on as if craig browns a big fucking secret believe me if a hibs fan came on and mentioned it....and Ewan cameron has repeated it,do you no think for a minute the Hibs board may have considered him as a possibility?

Ewan cameron will not in any way shape or form dictate the next hibs manager - so go take the big fucking chip off the shoulder. He is a journalist, a radio presenter and nothing more - so a self proclaimed Hearts fan is hardly going to have a great deal of influence with the hibs support now is he.

I doubt very much if Craig broon will go to hibs, yes for a young manager it may seem like a bigger job and am sure it will come with a bigger salary but Craig broon doesn't strike me as being interested in the managerial ladder at his age - so don't worry,i think he'll be at Motherwell for a wee while yet.

I doubt very much if Craig broon will go to hibs

Nobody has considered the chances of getting Archie into a green tracksuit ...... it's not going to happen.

As for Cameron, his job is to get ratings, being controversial and stirring the pot occasionally gets this, by having an Annie Rooney every time he does this means he's got one over you.

Craig Browns name was always going to get mentioned, people go on as if craig browns a big fucking secret believe me if a hibs fan came on and mentioned it....and Ewan cameron has repeated it,do you no think for a minute the Hibs board may have considered him as a possibility?

Exactly. Whit's the problem? I'm goin to agree with Ewan Cameron and say Hibs should go in for Brown if they have any sense.