Rangers V Motherwell 16/10/2010

postiejim

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Rangers are in for a scare, might not neccessarily mean we'll win but it'll no be an easy 3 points for them. I'm going to head along, not been to ibrox in years but our recent away form has tempted me. We've also never been beaten by Rangers under Brown, granted it's only been 2 games but it's a nice stat to hold onto.

What is it now, twelve years since we won there? They're clinging to a 100% record too.

The law of averages to blow the whole lot of it away and 'Well to get a sneaky away win.....and fuck up the media's opportunity to slevver over the Old Firm both having 100% records going into the 1st Old Firm game of the season.

I hope and pray that we at least really make Rangers work for any victory they may or may not achieve against us. For that to happen we'll have to be defensively organised throughout and show confidence in possession. Can we do that well enough to claim a point or three? Hmmm....

They are due a poor one themselves though, and perhaps facing them after most of their expected line-up has been on international duty could be a slight advantage to us. Despite all that we'd still have to play very well and they be a bit off form for there to be any other result than a home win.

The eternal optimism in me says we can do it, away from home we've been excellent all over the park and possess a very real threat. Mind you we very rarely put together a good performance there, but again maybe we are due of change of fortune.

Likely result is 1-0 to them, but with God bedecked in Claret and Amber it could be 1-1!!

Quietly optimistic about this game. Point would be excellent!

That is how I feel. Can't remember the last time I felt like that before a game in Glasgow. Hope this 'confidence' isn't misplaced and we see ourselves getting another 6-1 roasting.

1-1 Blackman scoring for us.

I'm fairly optimistic about most of our games, but always dread playing this mob. It feels like for the longest time, regardless of the form of the two sides, Rangers could field their U-11 team and we still couldn't beat them.

If we nick a point, I'll be more than happy.

Too much optimism on these boards this week.

2-1 Rangers with a last minute (dodgy)penalty given to them. Karma for ours last year. We will be the better of the sides but be unlucky.

Hopefull I'm wrong as I would love to be able to give the in-laws pelters but cant see it.

If thats the case then their winner will be chopped off for offside as karma for Ross Forbes goal last season. :doh: