• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----------------Randolph----------------

Hateley------Craigan-----Reynolds-----Hammell

--------------Jennings----Lasley-------------

Humphrey------------Gow------------Murphy

-----------------Blackman--------------------

If we can perform like we did against the Jambos 3 weeks ago then we should be in with a decent shout of winning as they may rest some players ahead of their Champions League match next week.

Confident we can get something out this game. 1-0 to us, Blackman with the goal.

Time after time we have collapsed at Ibrox over the past 10 years. I don't see it happening under Brown, albeit a heavy legged Craigan could be a concern.

Reckon Rangers will go away with a flattering 3-1 victory in a hard fought game.

We did not collapse last year in the 3-3 draw albeit we got a dodgy penalty. We need to keep our width and stretch a defence which might be struggling a bit after international duty.

Disappointing that at tonight's east of Scotland supporter's club meeting not one of us has any desire to go to watch the 'Well game at Ibrox (or Parkhead) and that the powers that be within Scottish football are quite content with this loss of enthusiasm for the game due to the extortionate price paid to be treated with utter contempt.

We did not collapse last year in the 3-3 draw albeit we got a dodgy penalty. We need to keep our width and stretch a defence which might be struggling a bit after international duty.

Rangers had well and truly took their foot off the pedal before we got two late goals.

That won't happen when they are chasing points.

One for the stattos out there.

Last season Rangers won 6 points against us in 4 games which is 1.5 points a game. Bearing in mind we were cheated in 1 game at Fir Park and missed a penalty in the last minute in the other game, they took 7 from Celtic by the way. I only thought of that stat today when a colleague of the tim persuasion cried "Rangers will pump youse the morra coz you ayewiz lie doon to that mob". I shouted that stat right in his face and that well and truly shut him up. Did Rangers take less points against any other team ?

One for the stattos out there.

Last season Rangers won 6 points against us in 4 games which is 1.5 points a game. Bearing in mind we were cheated in 1 game at Fir Park and missed a penalty in the last minute in the other game, they took 7 from Celtic by the way. I only thought of that stat today when a colleague of the tim persuasion cried "Rangers will pump youse the morra coz you ayewiz lie doon to that mob". I shouted that stat right in his face and that well and truly shut him up. Did Rangers take less points against any other team ?

Maybe 94/95 when we won 2 games each?? :doh:

What was the question again ..... ^_^