Falkirk Tickets

CoF

Did you not get your letter from John Boyle?

Cakes very kindly posted it up in another thread here (I've still not got one :D

and whilst I don't think the letter was ever published on the 'Fishel site or even an article about the season ticket offer?? the deal was mentioned in small print in the tickets section for the ICT game.

Adult season ticket holders 'only' get a pair of free tickets (1 adult & 1 Child) on production of special voucher H.

you'll have to make the exchange tomorrow at the latest for the Falkirk game I think

Nice one. I'm not actually a season ticket holder, just trying to scrounge the spare from my mate. He hasn't recieved the letter, didn't know about the ticket offer till I mentioned it tonight.

Is it definately Falkirk or Hamilton? Not Falkirk and Hamilton? I take it they all need voucher H?

Pretty sure it was a minor error at the start of the Queue for Inverurie tickets that the wrong voucher was being requested. and they then started taking voucher G for Inverurie briefs.

Certainly heard from the front of the Queue it was H and it was quickly pointed out some folks had already used H so G was requested.

Hopefully the staff are all aware of this and take appropriate action if genuine fans request the complimentary tickets.