Maros Klimpl

beesher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were talking about signing him permantly earlier. Well I have just got the Motherwell DB back for the Football Manager Update and according to the Danish Researcher/Midtjylland 1999 reseacher he has a buy option fee of 2,500,000 Danish Krone, which in English is £233,015 as of today

Why pay for him when he says he's out of contract at the end of the season in the Sun story?

I know it's been said on here already...but I want to echo my support! Big Maros is exactly what this club has needed for a long time now! He has been a revelations since moving to the middle of the park and I hope the gaffer can pull a rabbit out his hat and capture his permanent signature before one of the many clubs who are bound to be impressed with his form.

On this form, surely Motherwell's player of the season?!

Two things: This man is a terrier with a superb touch and a simple approach to the game- I hope the others are watching.

Secondly I don't know if this has been posted but I have never seen Michael Higden of Falkirk look so shocked as he walked on to the park on saturday to be met by mad Maros shouldering him out of the way- normally our players run a mile from him!

Anyway, like many on here, I hope we are able to add him to our signings as he is worth the admission money. Looks proud to be wearing the jersey too!