• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Nick Blackman
    • Alan Gow
    • Steven Saunders
    • John Sutton
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

nick blackman. his best game at fir park yet, hope he gets a home goal soon. thought murphy was also excellent yet again.

i thought gow got better as the game went on, you have to remember he's hardly played in the last few years. big lukas was mince for his first couple of games last season in a similar situation

Between Blackman, Murphy and Humphrey for me today. Thought the three of them troubled the United defence plenty. Murphy was having a whale of a time tying the United back line in knots but went for Humphrey in the end for the fact that it was his ball (after great work by Hateley) that provided the winner.

I wasn't hugely convinced by Gow today though. Some nice touches and some good ideas but just doesn't look quite up to speed yet. I'm sure he'll have more to deliver though as he gets more match time under his belt.

Difficult one today, no one outstanding but went for Humphrey due to the impact that he provided at times, Craigen and Reynolds did the dirty work for most of the game very well keeping what attacking option that Utd had at bay and they do have some big boys. Special mention to Gow a bit off the pace but demonstrated, to me anyway, the ability and creativity that he has to offer. Once he gets up to speed he will be an excellent addition to the squad if we sign him that is.

Thought we had a number of decent performers today, but my vote went to Jenno who did everything a midfielder should.

Thought Blackman was our best edging Gow and Humphrey. Blackman got involved in the game when things weren't going our way, Gow didn't show that willingness and Humphrey while immense in second half was quiet in the first.

Very hard call but i thought Stevie Hammel was rock solid, won most of his headers against Daly and didn't put a foot wrong. If we'd scored 3 or 4 of the chances it probably would have been between Humphrey or Blackman but we need to start feeding them raw mince before games!

If you could give it to a player for 30 mins on the park then would have been Lasley. He was running the show and the game changed when he went off, however went for Gow as for me he made the difference 2nd half and his ability to find pockets of space was impressive.

Humphrey was again impressive but I would like to see him having a shot when he gets to the corner of the 18 yard box. Works for Gareth Bale so why not. His energy and enthusiasm is a joy to watch and every left back in the country is going to have a hard time this season if he continues with this form.

Controversial but I'm opting for Lasley as to me MotM defines someone who makes the defining impact on a game. For me it wasn't fully evident until Lasley went off that he was the person running the show and despite his 25-30 minutes on the pitch he get my vote. It took us another 40 minutes to get back into the game.