CIS Cup Semi-Final

Yoshi-1991

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know whether getting the Sunday game is more to do with coming out the hat 2nd , or the fact that Rangers look likely to drop into Europa League , and if there are fixtures that week , they would be playing on the Thursday night .

Either way hope it is a big turnout from the 'Well fans regardless of live T.V. to get behind the team .

The semi-final against Rangers will be on Sunday 30th Jan at 1500 through at Hampden with Eberdeen vs Shellik on the day before. Our game is going to be on the telly (BBC) and both games will be on t'internet.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...als-2010-11-03/

Just waiting to hear about Tickets. We should start advertising now as a late crimbo pressie. Think the missus would choke me... :P

Come on Ye Well

:cheers::doh::thumbup:

I was at the last Semi Final Craig was in the Motherwell dugout. The usual dodgy penalty ensured Rangers got to the Final.

Yabba, do you have a video of that sad night on the Southside of Glasgow? :wank: If so, maybe you would be so kind as to upload it to the highlights thread. :lol:

Cheers

Clickster in NSFW section.

PM a moderator or admin for the password.

• 2 weeks later...

Any info yet? I popped in the other week and they didn't have a clue. all they could tell me was the date. Why does it take so long?

Anyone fancy guessing the cost of tickets for this game, how many we will get and how many we will sell?

I reckon we will ask for 10,000 with the condition that if we sell them all we get another 2,000. Sales will be very dissappointing and we will only sell 7932 mainly due to people not wanting to take their kids any where near a game involving either of the old firm and it is on the BBC.. I also think that tickets will go on sale in the first week in January costing £25 and £15. The lottery numbers will be 5, 23,34,35,39 and 47 and Motherwell will win the CIS CUP! :thumbup: