CIS Cup Semi-Final

Yoshi-1991

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is a long way away in footballing terms - that game is there for the winning. Especially if rangers circumstances at the time mean they are toiling with injurys or just no to bothered. Even without that....it's a cup game.....a semi final, the first/last/best (delete as appropriate)chance for the motherwell players to reach a major final depending on the stage of their careers. If that doesn't spur ye on to up your game nothing will.......deffinately a good draw for motherwell i'd say, they'd have got beaten 2-0 wilthout a whimper against aberdeen because that's just...whit motherwell do.

Check out all you negative bastards! We were going to have to face one half of the Old Firm at some point. Best to do it now and then pump Aberdeen in the final.

i would have much rather of had celtic, we have no chance of beating rangers, do you remember what happened the last time we played them in the cis? yeah our arse collapsed and we were ripped apart. i dont think we will get pumped, cos like i said at the start of the topic, rangers only pump us once a season and they have used up there free coupon for this season.

Good draw

Rangers will be focussed elsewhere and be as stretched as they ever will be

Celtic will be completely focussed on the diddy cup at the time, then switch to league/scottish focus

likewise, Aberdeen will give it everything for chance of a cup

Got to beat at least one of the old firm to win a cup, may as well take them at a time I think will be the most opportune moment

Bring them on

Our game be midweek if we were the second draw?

:P:O

FFS according to half the folk on here we would be as well no turning up at Hampden.

Its a one off. Ninety minutes eleven against eleven. What happened at Ibrox or more especially the last time at Hampden doesn't come into the equation.

Granpa Broon and Erchie will have the team up for it.

WE need to get behind them at Hampden and who knows what might happen.

We were supposed to get humped against Celtic at Hampden in the semi when we won the Scottish Cup so lets get behind the team.

Mon the semi final Dossers.