Delete Button

TheLip69

That 1976 semi has got to be the worst.The most biased refereeing ever witnessed on scottish soil. makes my blood fucking boil even to this day.Nothing but nothing will ever compare to that game. A fucking plague on the h**s and all their followers,especially the refs :mad: Derek Johnstone you are a fat diving c**t

What he said to the power of as many as you can fucking think of.

The fucking bastard h*n/mason/c**t/ ref (J.P.R. Gordon wasn't it) who later took bribes abroad and took YEARS to set foot back in Fir Park, should have got the jail for that fucking penalty decision.

Can't believe I feel so fucking angry at that bastard c**t son of a whore thirty four fucking

years after it happened

Hey ho :D

4-1 away to Dunfermline, second last day of the Malpas shambles season.

Was bad

That just reminded me of the 3-2 game against St Mirren on the last day ! 2-0 up and then Meldrum takes a spassie attack!

I'm sure a young John Sutton scored for St Mirren that day. It is still the only time I have ever saw a demonstration at fir park to get rid of a manager!

76 semi was one of the worst along with the Rangers CIS final.

But going back a bit the 1-0 defeat to Airdrie in the cup after beating Ranngers 5-2 at Ibrox in a replay takes the biscuit for me.

I think Airdrie had one shot on goal the whole game and scored. We did everything but get the ball past Lawrie Reilly ( I think??) who had a stormer of a game for them.

Anybody else on here old enough to remember it ???

Mon the Dossers

But going back a bit the 1-0 defeat to Airdrie in the cup after beating Ranngers 5-2 at Ibrox in a replay takes the biscuit for me.

I think Airdrie had one shot on goal the whole game and scored. We did everything but get the ball past Lawrie Reilly ( I think??) who had a stormer of a game for them.

Anybody else on here old enough to remember it ???

Vividly. Bought a 'Well scarf from The Sportsmans' Emporium with some birthday money before the first game, and got my face on telly from the first game too. Was gutted after the defeat in the replay, but it was good training for the roller-coaster.

On the bright side, the scarf has served me for many years. Not bad for a quid.

Clyde 3-4 was a sore one, 3-1 at half time, quite sure we had a shout for the ball over the line to make it 4-4 at the death too.

Ayr 1-4 at home, Cormack leathers in a belter from 16 yards then we get towed.

Most of season 83/84

Played 36

Won 4

Drawn 7

Lost 25

We did manage to beat Rangers twice in 1983 though, every cloud...

QUOTE (faddythedaddy @ Nov 2 2010, 07:28 PM)

4-1 away to Dunfermline, second last day of the Malpas shambles season.

Was bad

That just reminded me of the 3-2 game against St Mirren on the last day ! 2-0 up and then Meldrum takes a spassie attack!

Aye those two would be in it for me also. Driving home after East End Park that night was one of the angriest I've ever been. That whole season was torture infact.

For me it would be, apart from the odd one or two, any game at Swynecastle in the 80's and 90's. Always got beat, the team always got battered (so did we from time to time) and it was always raining. Hated Mercer, hated their fans and hated the ground. Dinnae even start on the refs

It's been hinted at but not mentioned specifically: the 4- 0 cup defeat in a monsoon op open terracing at Tynecastle wins it for me by a mile. I'll get back to you with the other four but I've seen some right humpings in my time (mainly at the hands of Celtic).

In fact, no.2 is the 6-1 cup defeat at Tannadice.

What he said to the power of as many as you can fucking think of.

The fucking bastard h*n/mason/c**t/ ref (J.P.R. Gordon wasn't it) who later took bribes abroad and took YEARS to set foot back in Fir Park, should have got the jail for that fucking penalty decision.

Can't believe I feel so fucking angry at that bastard c**t son of a whore thirty four fucking

years after it happened

Hey ho :D

I can :)

2-1 v celtic semi final shuan diver maloney scoring in last min

6-1 v dundee utd scott howies debut

5-0 v st johnstone billy davies managerial debut

1-1 v rangers in scottish cup stevie woods throwing the ball straight to gordon durie in the last 5 min to equalise

4-2 v ayr united in scottish cup if mind right we would have got another first division team in the semi final another missed chance of cup glory