Harlaw Park

Special aka

Popped in by this morning to find 4 Pittodrie groundsmen working on the pitch. Very firm at present and needs a further increase in temp and an inch or 2 of thaw (here's hoping) for the game to get the go ahead I reckon.

Took some pics for you ..............

Main entrance & social club

HarlawPark-mainentrance.jpg

the only turnstyles

HP-turnstyles.jpg

our end ......... tight squeeze for the 500 I reckon :)

HP-ourend.jpg

the main stand

HP-theposhseats.jpg

the home (only terrace) ...... btw spot the temporary fence behind the perimeter wall on the right, so no climbing over now lads :O

HP-terrace.jpg

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also meant to say, their Social Club is a sell out all ticket Corporate Entertainment jobi and as such no Motherwell fans will be granted access.

Best bet is to head into the town centre. Butchers Arms is on West High Street, 6 or 7 minute walk from ground and 2 min walk from train station.

From Butchers Arms to ground; exit pub and turn right then take 1st right into Constitution Street, passed Tesco and thru roundabout into Harlaw Road. Ground is 1/4 mile up Harlaw Road on right hand side.

Mon the 'Well :)

Great work Pie, looks like a quaint and interesting wee ground, although it'll have to be tallest at the back and wee-est (like me!) down the front at our end!

Hope the game is on, looking forward to it.

Great work Pie, looks like a quaint and interesting wee ground, although it'll have to be tallest at the back and wee-est (like me!) down the front at our end!

Hope the game is on, looking forward to it.

Quaint and Inverurie don't go together mate :lol:

Our bus-load is booked into a Bowling Club somewhere - anyone got any idea where that might be in relation to the ground?

Frazzle

There's an indoor bowling club a hundred yards from Harlaw going out of town and an outdoor one the same distance the other way between Harlaw and Tescos.

so... Andy J, do you fancy your chances?

:(:(

Would your guys be pretty excited if you got a replay at Fir Park?

:lol:

We've only been in the highland league for 7 years, are 5th in the league, have played two games in the last 7 weeks, the last two league games we've lost and drawn and we havent played any league teams in the cup at all.

(though admittedly we did win our first 8 games, have got 5 games in hand of some, won the north challenge cup and have scored 14 goals in our 3 scottish cup ties to date)

i heard that our stewards are being took up to this game was speaking to one of them last night there leaving at 7 in the morning

Theres only ten stewards going and we are leaving at 8. Quite looking forward to it as it was the only way I was gonna go.