Times When Ye Wished Ye Kept Yer Mouth Shut

SteelmaninOZ

The other day my mates wife asked "how many women have you made love to in your life?"

He said "fifteen"

She said " oh so I was number fifteen!!"

He said "No you were number eight"

The doctor says that he can leave hospital sometime next week once the swelling has gone down!

Approximately 6.40 pm last night, Inverness Station... “£22 for Jagermeister and you think I'm just gonna toss it in that bin?” Cuffs, nae train, 20 minutes in the company of some overworked dibble, take the on-the-spot, £40 lighter, back in the Sports Bar for a few making the last train home. Every cloud I suppose...

"Hateley's free kicks are pish" seconds before the pearler against the H*n folk.

"He'll never score another one like that one against Rangers. See! Rubbish!" Against Odense away, in the dying minutes, before and during the free-kick that had to be re-taken, then he obviously nailed said re-take.

To be honest I'm quite glad I said those, because if I hadn't, sod's law says he would've ballooned them over!

Also, on a non-footballing note, "WATCH THIS!!!!" seconds before attempting anything that you think will be spectacularly brilliant. Has ended in countless falls, broken bottles, slaps in face, sare backs and amongst many more epic fails, three written off cars for me :doh:

"Josh Thompson is the worst football player I've ever seen"

To all the Celtic fans in my work the very day before Celtic came from behind to beat us 2-1. He scored them both.

Remeber saying something similar about Thompson when I heard the line-ups that day, even text my mate (celtic fan) to rip the pish since he was starting. Oh how he loved that final result :doh:

Me; Ma mum and da's hoose listening to the radio; January 24th 1991 4.32 approx:

"What are they bringing that useless lump on for?!!"

....as Kirkie replaces Iain Ferguson at Pittodrie in the Scottish Cup! :doh:

"He'll never score another one like that one against Rangers. See! Rubbish!" Against Odense away, in the dying minutes, before and during the free-kick that had to be re-taken, then he obviously nailed said re-take.

To be honest, the one against Rangers was still (technically) better... Odense's defence and goalkeeper were all over the place when he popped that one in.

Last year when Fortune came on for Celtic I went to my mate. "Funny how they spent all that money and he's useless. He won't do any damage" Scores a screamer within seconds of me saying that. :wallbash:

Beat me to it :doh:

When he came on my dad said to me he was a waste of space. He comes on and pings one into the top corner. I've never seen ma dad so flabbergasted in my life :lol:

Motherwell-v-Hibs, a few years ago(when Terry Butcher was still at FP)

Me(bored, and looking at the crowd)...having listened to a substitution announcement, watched, with incredulity, as the player ran on to the pitch(backwards) not having had time to pull on the team's jersey, and still pulling up his socks,

"That's a disgrace, not giving him time to get changed..."

Katie, from inside her hood,."Mum.....that's the referee..."