Darren Randolph

LadywellToi

Think Ruddy is better at close in shot stopping and narrowing the angle, Randolph to me is better at kicking and dealing with crosses. He also is much more effective at finding an out ball. Given how we can utilise Humphrey with the outball I would pick Randolph at the moment but its close.

Think Ruddy is better at close in shot stopping and narrowing the angle, Randolph to me is better at kicking and dealing with crosses. He also is much more effective at finding an out ball. Given how we can utilise Humphrey with the outball I would pick Randolph at the moment but its close.

Sums it up perfect for me.

• 3 months later...

Well done to darren for equaling john ruddy's clean sheet record from last season. Thats him got 15 clean sheets this season dispite us not having the best of season's. We got spoiled last year with ruddy but imo randolph is just as good so again well done darren :lol:

Well then statistics don't lie, he will break the record and that would mean Randolph is a better keeper. I think he is anyway, much more consistent and makes very blunders and can also pull off the odd wonder save. Ruddy at times was very incosistent and had a few blunders at times, although when on his game was arguably the best in the SPL.

well done randy.

for me what's almost as impressive as the shut outs is that we've only lost more than one goal in 9 out of 37 games. quite an achievement when you have a centre half playing in every game that half the crowd seem to hate and are desperate to get the knives out for at any opportunity.

well done randy.

for me what's almost as impressive as the shut outs is that we've only lost more than one goal in 9 out of 37 games. quite an achievement when you have a centre half playing in every game that half the crowd seem to hate and are desperate to get the knives out for at any opportunity.

Not so much an achievement as a sign that a lot of people don't actually know what the fuck they're on about.

a cracking find and on a 3 year deal too. :lol:

Does it really matter who the better keeper is? Randolf is the one we have just now and he is a cracking keeper.

Give Ruddy his due, Norwich are having a great season in the Championship so he is doing alright down there. Although the twice i have saw them Ruddy has had a mare.