Murphy, Humphrey & Reynolds - Out, Saunders In

Guest 'Flow

How the fuck can Kyle get a call up infrom of Murphy, oh thats right he's a jambo arsehole and so is Levein.

The guy hasnt got a fuckin clue. Reynolds, Murphy and Humphrey deserve a chance to play for the country based on merit, Levein seems to pick his team based on players who have either played for him or who play for his former clubs. Havind said that he will probably set the team up to play an attacking 10-0-0 formation again and make an arse of it again.

So when do you think Levein will turn up at Middlesboro <_>

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levein says Humphrey is in contention for a call up despite missing out on this squad. That's speccy bastard speak for "aye son when you move to a biggger club we'll gie you a game". Doesn't matter if you think Humphrey deserves a place or not you can bet your bottom dollar if he played for Dundee Utd Houston & Levein would have made sure he was in the squad.

Interesting to note that although the speccy bastard says Humphrey is in contention there was no mention of Murphy or Reynolds. Would appear they are not even on his radar.

To see Kevin Kyle get a call up is very very disappointing!!

Fixed :nod:

To be honest though, I cant say anything other than whats been said previously. Amazed that Murphy never got a call-up, especially in front of Goodwillie. Pretty poor show if you get a cap for spending yer weekend in the jail <_>

Hopefully we'll see a 'Well player get called up when the usual suspects pull out

Craig Levein, yer a :wank:

Disappointed that Murphy never got a call up, but there's time yet for him to improve.

Would be disappoined to see Humph getting a call up.....I mean I like him and think he's got excellent potential, but his main drawback is that he's not Scottish.

While being Scottish is not a deciding factor for Levein, is is for me. It is International football after all.

Did Levein not say that Humphrey was a contender but missed out so that the younger players could get their chance or something?

Aye, Chris Humphrey the very ancient 22!

Whilst the Hump and Murph could've been in the pool, for 'Watty' Reynolds to miss out again is scandalous. He has been a model of consistency for almost five years in the SPL and European competition, and has also excelled at U-19, U-20 and U-21 level for Scotland.

All the while Reynolds has been overlooked, guys like Kenneth, Barr and now Wilson have jumped the queue on the back of a handful of reasonable performances.

Levein is a grade-A prick.

anyone else think that this could all be an arab conspiracy?

dundee united are heavily in debt and due ex-dundee united board member craig levein and dundee united manager peter houston are hoping that by capping kenneth, robertson and goodwillie and including dixon is a squad they'll increase the players potential sell on value.

they also know that success for motherwell means less dough for united through spl prize money and euro places. so they don't want to cap reynolds and murphy as it'll increase their value and give us more dough to reinvest.

very far fetched but i'm choosing to believe it for two reasons.

(i) i hate levein

(ii) babyheid got a cap. there is no other explanation for this.

a fucking scandal Reynolds,Murph and Humphrey werent included but not a susprise unfortunately! As has been mentioned earlier Reynolds has helped one of the best defences in the country to 19 clean sheets in 40 games in the last year,for a team outside the old scum thats incredible! Murph was getting regularly picked ahead of Goodwillie in the 21s and cant get in the squad for a practice game against the fishermen? And Humph has shown his pace can destroy almost any player in scotland. Really poor none of these guys have gained recognition for their great form this year!

I wouldn't mind really if the players that were picked ahead of them were so much better than them, or deserved it more - but sadly they don't. If this was a competitive game I could understand them missing out to our first team, but the fact we've picked players that we know have the ability to do it (Fletcher, Dorrans etc) is a joke.

I would not be shocked if half the Premiership players pulled out - and I wouldn't blame them either.

I cringe at folk who think Kevin Kyle got called up only because he plays for Hearts. These same people will slag off tims for saying Maloney never gets a game because he plays for Celtic.

I'm always amused at how mental and paranoid Celtic fans are but then I realise it's only because they have a higher percentage of mentalists than we do.

I cringe at folk who think Kevin Kyle got called up only because he plays for Hearts. These same people will slag off tims for saying Maloney never gets a game because he plays for Celtic.

I'm always amused at how mental and paranoid Celtic fans are but then I realise it's only because they have a higher percentage of mentalists than we do.

:doh:

what more can reynolds do? he's played in 40 matches for us this year in which we've had 19 clean sheets, that's some achievement but he's been overlooked for danny wilson who has done the square root of he-haw in his career and if i had to wager i'd say he's much more likely to go down as another liverpool transfer fuck up than become an epl regular.

murphy is a class act and it won't be long until it's impossible to leave him out the squad, it tells you all you need to know about the scotland manager that jamie was selected ahead of goodwillie in both u21 play off games, scored in one and hit the post in another but the DAB thug gets the nod from levein. humphrey has been in great form recently but so have burke and commons and they deserve to be in before chris.

on the one hand i'm gutted for jamie and especially mark but on the other i'm quite happy that our players are staying well clear of that speccy jambo cu.nt.

Totally agree. Levien is a fucking arse. Kyle n'aw, whit a donkey. Calling up Wilson before Reynolds is absolutey staggering, it beggars belief. I washed my hands of the national team yeasr ago because of pish like this but with every subsequent squad it can fuck off even more.

Rumour I heard at the weekend is that Reynolds has asked his agent to alert Eire to his availability for them after this latest squad was announced and he wasn't named. No idea how true this is, but I have no reason to disbelieve the guy who told me (unless he's blatantly taking the piss).

Part of me would be quite pleased for Mark if he got the chance to work with Trapattoni and Tardelli, however it would still anger me tht he was chucking Scotland after coming through all our youth teams. Saying that, himself and Murphy would be aswell looking for other International options as long as Specs is manager because diddies like Kenneth and Kyle will always be before them. It would say something to all Scotland fans though if it happened, getting a call up for a better team by a World renowned coach.

Totally agree. Levien is a fucking arse. Kyle n'aw, whit a donkey. Calling up Wilson before Reynolds is absolutey staggering, it beggars belief. I washed my hands of the national team yeasr ago because of pish like this but with every subsequent squad it can fuck off even more.

Kevin Kyle being in a Scotland squad at any level is a joke.

Murphy has been very productive for the u-21's and for Motherwell over the last 18-months, surely he deserves a call.

That said, a midweek break won't do him, Humphrey and Reynolds any harm at all ahead of the winter schedule. it has been a pretty hectic period of late.

Please please please call up Reynolds and Hammell, to see both Kenneth AND Crainey in the dark blue at the same time really would be taking the piss. God help us if the other Caldwell gets a game too.

Rumour I heard at the weekend is that Reynolds has asked his agent to alert Eire to his availability for them after this latest squad was announced and he wasn't named. No idea how true this is, but I have no reason to disbelieve the guy who told me (unless he's blatantly taking the piss).

Was he a Shellic fan?