Official Site And Twitter.

postiejim

• 4 weeks later...

has anyone else been having problems with the official site?

its getting to the point I'm giving up on taking the time to show an interest as everytime I go on it , it takes fekin ages to load any article and quite often goes to a 'could not connect to server' error

seems to be going backwards :unsure:

I might be missing something and if so I apologize .But nothing during the game on the Twitter site and nothing as yet about the game on the Official site. Flow alright or sacked :mellow:

'Flow was probably away meeting Stuart Milne's representatives out of common courtesy.

Just want to say sorry for the recent problems. I can assure you, there is no one more frustrated than me. What I can tell u though is that our new official site, that has been tested by Well fans, is now ready and is in the process of being uploaded for transfer.

That has proven problematic too but we're trying to work round that as quickly and as smoothly as we can. I am hopeful it'll be worth the wait...

The lack of content updates is down to putting all the effort to getting the new site ready to go. When it's launched, not only will normal service be resumed, but I hope a vastly improved one.

It's been a very difficult few weeks lol - Bear with me!

Cheers again