Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been told by someone reliable that broom has agreed to join Aberdeen :woop:

The person (sorry I can't remember who) that stated he heard Brown met Aberdeen's representatives at his brother's office in Glasgow was spot on. Sometimes there is truth in these rumours.

Part of me hopes your source is right. I would be surprised if Aberdeen had the competence to tie up a deal so swiftly though.

:nod:

The point is if he left it the way it was yesterday then nobody would be moaning and we would have moved on, however, after the relief of yesterday it has come to some as a kidney blow that he is away talking to them again. So where is the loyalty in that? As I have said before if he goes it will be worse than anything McGhee or Gannon ever done. I for one will lose a huge amount of respect for him.

It would be such a dramatic, two faced, and, ridiculous turnaround in such a short period of time that he would pretty much have wiped out, for a sizable amount of our support, all the respect, warmth, and, gratitude they have for him in one go.

Time will tell though.

My main fear is McGhee and Leitch have a very short unemployment. IF (and it is a big if) Brown goes, I fear those two will be back with us :)

The person (sorry I can't remember who) that stated he heard Brown met Aberdeen's representatives at his brother's office in Glasgow was spot on. Sometimes there is truth in these rumours.

What do I win?

I smell shite. Why would their sponsor have any knowledge of such private issues? Do you think we keep Commsworld up to date with our behind-the-scenes business? Smacks of some donger in a suit in Aberdeen trying to make himself sound more in the know than he is.

Hope you're right, but he is well connected and friendly with wiggy. Don't know for sure though

I smell shite. Why would their sponsor have any knowledge of such private issues? Do you think we keep Commsworld up to date with our behind-the-scenes business? Smacks of some donger in a suit in Aberdeen trying to make himself sound more in the know than he is.

exactly what i was thinking

Fucking interwebs. Checked at lunch time and saw broon has said no to the second offer, log back in 10 minutes ago and now theres all this!

Fucksake broon, I've got work to do. I don't have time to wet my pants with this pish the now!

shite wafts fast, need to keep up or you fall behind.