Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: 12 new user validations in about 3 minutes

So what Craig is to getting more cash brinkmanship you are to growing the Steelmen Online membership.

As I have recently undergone the benefit of anti-bigotry training courtesy of Mr Fearney at the Catholic church I now feel I can shout

CONSPIRACY!

I wasn't a fan of Brown due to his refusal to select the then best central defender in the country for his Scotland squads --- Brian Martin.

However, I have been won over in the last 12 months. I think Broon and Knox have done a very good job for us, and I would love them to stay. If now he wishes to accept the poisoned chalice from Milne and Miller then so beit, but please just get on with it.

As for Aberdeen ? I'm not very impressed by their actions in all this tbh

Footballs a funny old game and being a Well fan is an ball!

If Brown goes our club will survive! I'm worried tho how this will affect our young squad who clearly respect and admire the two of them!

Strange decision though, team 5th in table semi final etc to a struggling team full of very average overpaid players! Funny if McGhee came back took us to a final and Europe again and Broon gets them relegated!

So what Craig is to getting more cash brinkmanship you are to growing the Steelmen Online membership.

As I have recently undergone the benefit of anti-bigotry training courtesy of Mr Fearney at the Catholic church I now feel I can shout

CONSPIRACY!

Except I'm RC, so I'm obviously a child molesting conspirator :evilgrin:

It'll be on wikileaks tomorrow!

Wonder what JB is thinking at the minute

In no particular order:

1) Guys & Dolls or Westside Story?

2) I'm buggered if I'm going to be bullied by yet another manager to dig into my pockets for the umpteenth time to satisfy their ego's despite making them well aware of our finances before starting.

3) Stripes are very slimming

In no particular order:

2) I'm buggered if I'm going to be bullied by yet another manager to dig into my pockets for the umpteenth time to satisfy their ego's despite making them well aware of our finances before starting.

:evilgrin:

4) I'm sure I had a crate of wine in the kitchen last night.

In no particular order:

In no particular order:

Awesome.