Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he was quoted around Gannon time i was horrified, but in hindsight he got a hardtime, especially since magoo has done the exact opposite as him in the past 18 months. I would give him a go, Collins is another but i cannae see him coming.

Calderwood spent a fair wedge at Aberdeen, which is why McGhee had fuck all to spend. He spent £250,000 on Barry Nicholson!

New manager time is exciting anyway. The candidates that stick their name up for the 'Well job is usually of a high standard, maybe cos they know they only need to be here a year then they can double their wages to save European champions from relegation...

ffs this will be worse than the mcghee thing on here. :drinks:

the guy has done a decent job here as mcghee did but he's not a well fan, he has no connection to the club other than being the manager and he'll do as he pleases without giving a fuck what folk on here think.imo he hasn't come across too well over this but it's not gonnae affect my support of the team or cause me to have a ridicuous rant on here.if he goes he goes. :notworthy:

If Brown does go it'll be alright...it just so happens that the guy many of us believe to have been the best Motherwell manager in the past wee while just became available again. :drinks:

I know what fatcalf and others have said about the fans being the club and we'll outlast every manager, player and chairman but if McGhee returns I'd consider handing my season ticket back. Probably the only guy I'd have below the likes of Gus McPherson on my wish list...

ffs this will be worse than the mcghee thing on here. :rolleyes:

the guy has done a decent job here as mcghee did but he's not a well fan, he has no connection to the club other than being the manager and he'll do as he pleases without giving a fuck what folk on here think.imo he hasn't come across too well over this but it's not gonnae affect my support of the team or cause me to have a ridicuous rant on here.if he goes he goes. :)

There's no place for calm on here you know?

Tell you what, this has been great. No games for a few weeks and no games on the horizon and suddenly all this comes out of nothing. Now we can wildly speculate, make up spurious (I don't actually know what spurious means) rumours and vent our anger at the villian, wee Craigy Brown all the way to Christmas.

Odense apart, it's the most exciting thing to have happened since the wee man arrived. :rolleyes:

I am delighted, get the backward thinking scourge of Scottish Football to fuck and then I can start going back to FP! I fucking hate Craig Brown, and always have since his Scotland days! I blame him 100% for the state of our nation's football, and have made loads of posts previously! I am glad that everyone else thinks he's a c**t now as well!

Brown out, Collins in and my 1/2 season ticket will be well and truly purchased!!!