Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, they think they are absolutely hilarious..........

OK, who's going to engage the Murderwell fans in a bit of banter on their own site?

I said "fans" as in plural. Sorry, my mistake

I know it's unlikely, but will you say the same thing if he stays as a result of Boyle giving him a bit to spend in January?

money we can't afford?

CB claimed an affiliation with MFC and there are a hundred quotes from him which suggest he was here for the love of it and nothing else - every one of them now sounding hollow and meaningless.

I don't want JB to offer him money to spend. Let CB go and put another club out of business if that's his poison.

Aberdeeen fans are getting awfy excited at the prospect of CB coming up as their next manager, oh how the mighty have fallen. Shows you just how fucked that they think that they are and are desperate to get someone (anyone) in and try and keep them up.

I remember them thinking the same about Mark Mcghee. Still the same old shite players, Shite Board, Shite Fans. Infact it truly is a SHite Shite Football club. Zander Diamond is never a footballer. Im sure teams like Thistle, Stirling will welcome them in the 1st division next year.

Onwards and upwards.

Looks like Blackman will be on loan to Aberdeen from January onwards then.

Yeah, I can see that myself to be honest. I think Craig Brown was a big influence in him staying, due to his "friendship" with Sam Allardyce. I don't reckon we'll see Gow or Reynolds here past January either. It remains to be seen whether Gow will be a great loss, but Reynolds will be despite having cover there.

It annoys me that after every manager we've lost has left a sour taste in my mouth, albeit I'm a younger fan, McLeish was in charge when I started, but if he doesn't want to be here then fuck him. We've recovered from worse. It's just annoying how two faced he has been about it. His media darling persona is obviously fake. Saying he has "a great affinity with the club" and this would be his "last job in football".

I actually prefer the outlook of Mark McGhee, he was at least more honest about it. His U-Turn on yesterday's statement is actually awful. His year in charge was one of, if not my favourite year watching Motherwell, but now I must say I hold him in the same regard as the likes of McGhee, Malpas and Kampman.

Ah well bring on the next manager, who if the past is anything to go by will settle in quickly, get us playing good football before something better comes along!

I know it's unlikely, but will you say the same thing if he stays as a result of Boyle giving him a bit to spend in January?

If he does stay then there are much better and more ethical ways of getting a little bit more cash out the chairman.

His behaviour doesn't really fit with the rhetoric he's spouted such as "last job will be at Motherwell" and "we are gentlemen".

The only thing that disappointed me about Brown was that he came back for the new season. I never saw him as anything more than a short term solution and was surprised we didn't bring in a new face over the summer.

Hopefully we can bring in someone for the next 3 or 4 years to add a bit of long term planning to the mix.

Onwards and upwards.

Athough AFC officials have been reported saying they want an experienced gaffer to replace McGhee, appointing septuagenarian Brown would have been a bizarre move for a club with loftier ambitions than merely escaping relegation and finishing mid-table.

Brown would have no long-term future at AFC, will not be poached by a bigger club even if he does well, and will not win us the league, so AFC would have had nothing to gain from it at all.Hopefully the board will pursue an alternative route, preferably attempting to uncover the next big thing rather than 15 years ago's distinctly mediocre scraps.

:nod:

"We're looking for some divine inspiration to tell us what to do here"

Motherwell manager Craig Brown

"Craig, this is God speaking. I want you to change your will, leaving everything to Motherwell Football Club and go take yourself for a dook in the North Sea."

Very, very disappointed in him if he has indeed gone to that shambles of a football club. Hope they crash and burn.

The only thing that disappointed me about Brown was that he came back for the new season. I never saw him as anything more than a short term solution and was surprised we didn't bring in a new face over the summer.

Hopefully we can bring in someone for the next 3 or 4 years to add a bit of long term planning to the mix.

Onwards and upwards.

Sadly, it seems we will only be able to do that if we are average. Anybody half decent is off like a shot.

Pretty much ANYBODY but Aberdeen. That was the worse part.

some dellusional wee sheep shagger :unsure:

been told that brown has job and will sign mcnamee who has been training with well and possibly 1 or 2 well players. also watched the fans interview on bbc website only 1 boy made the point that broon is a stop gap gaffer!!!

one of the things that really does my nut in about them is that they wont accept that they are skinto :nod: