Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just loves his statistics, doesn't he?

Made me wonder though, would McGhee's win percentage have been better if he'd got on that plane? Maybe loyalty doesn't pay after all. (I was going to put large salary increase instead of loyalty but obviously that does pay).

He just loves his statistics, doesn't he?

Made me wonder though, would McGhee's win percentage have been better if he'd got on that plane? Maybe loyalty doesn't pay after all. (I was going to put large salary increase instead of loyalty but obviously that does pay).

mcghee 21 wins in 44 games = 47.7%

brown 21 in 43 games = 48.8

if you add in the defeat to hearts at tynecastle when brown was on the touchline then it's exactly the same.

brown had an easier schedule though. mcghee had 9 games against the old firm, brown had 6. mcghee had 10 games against edinburgh clubs while brown had 5. brown played 3 games against part timers in breidalbiek and brechin while the worst team mcghee faced were raith rovers.

mcghee's record in the first season is clearly better imo.

Fuck it. Let's get stuck into those sheep shagging cretins.

If we lose by the odd goal, so be it, so long as we don't make ourselves look like idiots and bend over to them.

1 nil 'Well to a dodgy penalty, followed by 5 red cards throughout the match and Brown and McCall having a scrum at Full Time. That'll do.