Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On BBC Twitter feed that Brown has resigned.

Does it no say resigns? Could they have made a mistake and missed out a - :nod: Mind no let the door hit yer erse now on the way North.

I cant believe someone has actually written that. So retarded it beggars belief. 'duh um mghee got them to third one year but duh um they are like 5th just now when they were 3rd a little earlier so duh um Mghee must be better'

Completely ignores Mghees awful 2nd season with us. God they are so stupid. Aberdeen fans really infuriate me like no other.

some dellusional wee sheep shagger :unsure:

one of the things that really does my nut in about them is that they wont accept that they are skinto :nod:

Aye, but would still expect to see Blackman and Gow (and probably McNamee but we don't really need a right back) in Aberdeen shirts come January. Shame for them as the player they really need is Stephen Craigan. They really need a leader up there. Despite his Che Guevara attempt at a beard, Hartley ain't it...

Certainly seems like we might have a more interesting January transfer window than we expected...

I'd expect an announcement in the next 24 hours that Gordon Young and Stephen Craigan are in charge of the first team and I'd like to see a recruiting process start immeadiately that sees us with a new manager in place (with a two year deal) for the start of 2011.

I cant believe someone has actually written that. So retarded it beggars belief. 'duh um mghee got them to third one year but duh um they are like 5th just now when they were 3rd a little earlier so duh um Mghee must be better'

Completely ignores Mghees awful 2nd season with us. God they are so stupid. Aberdeen fans really infuriate me like no other.

sums them up to a T haha love the impression, IQ of -3 to be a dons fan.

Who would of thought that a wee cuddly 71 year old could be such a devious wee tw#t. It looks certain to happen now.

I will be interested to hear his views on his BBC interview and platitudes and promises to Well players, fans and staff. He will try and worm his way out and retain his dignity, but I just don't see how. I would have more respect for him if he came out and admitted we was a two faced lying old git and no-one should trust a word he says.

If he pulls it off he should become the UN General Secretary or a peace mediator in the Middle East. All in all it is fairly despicable behaviour however he explains it away.

Just hope we can find a decent replacement and that the players confidence does not take a knock.

Onwards and upwards :nod:

Think Aberdeen might now take over from the most hated club outside the Old Firm for many of us. Not so much what the club does, more their deluded clowns who occupy the stands (though not in massive numbers of course). Think it must be interesting to be stuck in 1983, they probably think Brown is only a young whippersnapper of 43.

Mini Poll

Trounce Aberdeen 5-0 next week in the league or 1-0 against Rangers in the Cup semi-final .......?

Are you greedy if you want both, or just honest? I will gladly have both!

Aw well, on we go. He's old news fuck him.

Thought I'd seen a lot in football but still pretty surprised by this on reflection he did spout some utter shite about loyalty, loving the club and players blah, fuckin blah. See him in a totally different light now, can't believe that I fell for a lot of it - lesson learned. It's football they are all full of shite.

Mini Poll

Trounce Aberdeen 5-0 next week in the league or 1-0 against Rangers in the Cup semi-final .......?

keep up

timetable of events to come.

17/12/10 - craig brown breaks down in tears in front of the media when discussing how wrenching it was to leave motherwell.

18/12/10 - motherwell pump aberdeen 3-0 with a steve jennings hat trick,

19/12/10 - sunday mail front page describes well fans chants at pittodrie as vile

28/1/11 - aberdeen beat celtic 2-1 thanks to a masterovic og double in the cis semi

29/1/11 - motherwell beat rangers with a stephen craigan goal

20/3/11 - motherwell pump aberdeen 5-0 in the cis final

2/4/11 - motherwell display league cup at next home game against aberdeen. motherwell win one nil with late winner. archie knox arrested for climbing into the main stand to scrap with fans.

14/5/11 - motherwell fans take over new douglas park to see aberdeen relegated on last day. craig brown pishes himself on the touchline and has to be put to bed in his mammy's house.

15/5/11 - motherwell secure 4th succesive euro campaign

thumbup.gif