Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen 2 down. :lol: . Did anyone read the postbag in the Record? A Mr Derek Johnstone from Motherwell sums it up perfectly for me....So Mr butter wouldn't melt in his mouth Brown decides to go to Aberdeen for a relegation battle. I have never been fooled by his Mr nice guy act. He is a shrewd operator. Hopefully he will take Aberdeen down before his zimmer packs in. He has proved he is not a man of his word. I am disgusted, but it was only ever short term as he is 70 after all...FAB LETTER!! :wallbash:

quick extract from the bbc news report from HERE

"Craig informed Motherwell that Aberdeen were interested in speaking to him and the Fir Park club raised no objection," said Milne.

How the hell did C.B. KNOW that aberdeen wanted to speak to him? AberMuttonMollestorsDeen must have spoken to him to tell him they were interested without speaking to the club themselves.

the long and short of it is that CB should have had NO contact from AFC in any shape or form without MFC condoning it in the first place. Clearly, by Milne's own statement, that never happened.

Bunch of Fuds.

this should make him realise that he'll have a much tougher job at pittodrie than he did at fir park.

we got beat there on the 30th of december last year but we dominated the game, showed character and skill and the team were cheered off the park by the fans. aberdeen on the other hand have been their usual dog turd self.