389 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Mark McGhee
    • Scott Leitch
    • John Hughes
    • John Collins
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Jim Gannon
    • Luc Niholt (aw, come on, I had tae...)
    • Tommy McLean
    • Derek McInnes
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Somebody else.. Goan tell us...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think John hughes would be a good signing, For the that he done really well at falkirk with a shoe string budget and kept them in the spl aswell, At hibs didnt do so well but l think hibs expected better things.

agree although still think he did better at hibs that given credit for - has previous for attracting good players from down south too

agree although still think he did better at hibs that given credit for - has previous for attracting good players from down south too

Aye really want to hear that dick's incoherent ramblings, it was embarrassing enough when he managed Hibs, but it wouldn't be quite so funny listening to him if he was our manager.

Aye really want to hear that dick's incoherent ramblings, it was embarrassing enough when he managed Hibs, but it wouldn't be quite so funny listening to him if he was our manager.

:wallbash:

Style of Play :thumbup:

Young Players :thumbup:

Good Signings :thumbup:

Managed with a Small Budget :thumbup:

Managed with a Bigger Budget :thumbup:

Tactically - I dont know

Passion :thumbup:

Popular with the Press :thumbup:

Hughes won something outrageous like 4 games in a year at hibs? Dreadful, tactically inept and loved Colin Nish. Avoid.

I'd like Collins, I'm unsure how the squad would react to him though.

Hughes won something outrageous like 4 games in a year at hibs? Dreadful, tactically inept and loved Colin Nish. Avoid.

I'd like Collins, I'm unsure how the squad would react to him though.

He also had a nack of getting his defence to pass the ball to each other for about 50 passes and then getting the media to believe that, that is what equaled good football!

Although sacked by Maritimo early this season, I got the impression from an interview not too long ago on some program on EuroSport he would find it hard to leave Maderia - unless he already has of course.

If people thought McGhee travelling from Brighton was a problem then I think a manager travelling from the middle of the Atlantic would be a bit of a stretch.

wouldnt mind the other broon phil looking for a job and did well with limited resources at hull

Are you having a laugh? He spent an absolute fortune and the club is now fucked as a result. Jimmy Bullard on contract so big that no-one will touch him.