389 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Mark McGhee
    • Scott Leitch
    • John Hughes
    • John Collins
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Jim Gannon
    • Luc Niholt (aw, come on, I had tae...)
    • Tommy McLean
    • Derek McInnes
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Somebody else.. Goan tell us...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah there. Don't even start that rumour. I'd HATE, absolutely DETEST seeing him back as a number 2 nevermind as gaffer. I'd imagine (although I'm convinced it won't happen) that such an appointment would have some people refusing to go back.

Don't shoot the messenger!! Just relaying what I read.

Latest from Scott Burns is that Scott Leitch has spoken to John Boyle, but not about the manager's position. According to Burns, Leitch would jump at the chance to take over from Brown but the club need to make the approach.

Watch this space?

Scott Burns is a trumpet of the highest magnitude, he's been trying to make himself look like he has a well placed source inside the club but is merely spouting rumour and conjecture.

Typically lazy journalist.

And as for Scott Leitch, you made your bed fella.

How many fanny's basiclly run out of anything decent to counter the argument with and end with - he was a bit of a dick, he was an arsehole.

Excellent stuff lads - how many football managers could you NOT level that at?

Apart from the fact he signed some decent players and started well - he was an absolute nightmare that had to be got rid of.

I HAVE spoken to people within the club and Gannon was devisive and had appalling man management skills. It is a shame because if he was as good as paw Broon at man management then he probably would be the next Brian Clough.

Towards the end he also went AWOL for long periods and could not be contacted by the board. His team selection was bordering on the bizarre and he was even complaining about the quality of his tracksuit...I kid you not

But by all means feel free to believe he was/is the messiah and was harshly treated by the club ;)

Take it you'll be speaking about McGhee & Liar Liar then ?

How about Ian st John when he went to Portsmouth or McLeish when he went to Hibs they are all feckin guilty in my opinion, on the leitch subject don't want him back he's old news. Not even gonna comment about Gannon ;)

SD has not spoken to anyone in the club, yet he knows that Gannon was misrepresented and is in fact Jose mourinho.

Plenty of people on this site may not know all the facts, but know enough to acknowledge that Gannon was in danger of doing more damage to the club/team had he stayed. Now it may be these people including myself were being lied to by all and sundry, but I suspect not.

FWIW I was delighted we appointed Gannon and said as much before it was official. But please do by all means keep preaching your message - something tells me you will ;)