Club Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a lot of respect for Craig Brown but not now. To say he was staying then turn round and leave is two faced in the extreme. Lets hope we go up there and hump them 9-0 now.

Hope the team pull out all the stops to show the two of them what they have left behind. Cmon boys we don't need them. Let's show them what Motherwell FC are made of.

Was underwhelmed when he arrived and underwhelmed that he is leaving. Highlights were 6-6 against Hibs (but do not forget that was a Craig Brown team conceeding 6 goals) and the Euro run. The rest was very sterile in my opinion and included a few Old Firm humpings along the way.

Lets not forget also that the euro qualification was achieved with a team built by Jim Gannon. Brown does not have that starting point with Aberdeen.

Looking forward to the future. How i would love to see Gannon finish what he started but it will never ever happen.

Lets not forget also that the euro qualification was achieved with a team built by Jim Gannon. Brown does not have that starting point with Aberdeen.

ruddy hateley craigan reynolds hammell o'brien jennings lasley sutton murphy jutkiewicz

Looking forward to the future. How i would love to see Gannon finish what he started but it will never ever happen.

what rip the heart out the club?

the reason we'll be ok just now is because we have a decent core of players we can rely on, most of whom gannon wanted to punt.

ruddy hateley craigan reynolds hammell o'brien jennings lasley sutton murphy jutkiewicz

what rip the heart out the club?

the reason we'll be ok just now is because we have a decent core of players we can rely on, most of whom gannon wanted to punt.

Yeah build a team because the last time I checked you can't play with only 7 players (and you missed Humphrey). As far as ripping the heart out the club goes, how did he do that exactly?

As far as ripping the heart out the club goes, how did he do that exactly?

as the other poster mentions, the players listed are the ones we can rely on - the ones that will pull us through this mess. JG wanted rid of them all, played players out of position rather than using other players.

But you must ask yourself, why did all the players celebrate when JG left?? does that not tell you something?

Yeah build a team because the last time I checked you can't play with only 7 players (and you missed Humphrey). As far as ripping the heart out the club goes, how did he do that exactly?

humphrey only started 2 or 3 in the 2nd half of that season. i didn't say it was only 7 players, i just said it wasn't gannon's team. gannon wanted to punt at least 4 of them in the january window.

ripping the heart out the club by getting rid of the players with the most feeling for the club. we're bemoaning the lack of loyalty from brown tonight, i'm delighted that we still have a number of players at the club who do have a sense of belonging and loyalty at fir park.

you only need to look at the aberdeen squad to see what happens when you have too many people who don't give a fuck about a club. guys like phil and craggs add more to a club than what they produce on the park.

Totally gobsmacked, bewildered and deflated by all this! Im truly gutted! Worst part of it is Brown has completely tarnished his reputation in my eyes and with all the comments yesterday and in today's papers I'm truly stunned this has happened! Surely there is more to it than what's came out, fall out with Boyle, etc! He has really let down all of Motherwells fans, players and anyone assosiated with the club!

All the best Craig, hope u have same luck as the last Motherwell asset to head to the sheep shagging mongrels!

Sellout. Make such good progress with a young group of lads and then piss off to nowhere up north just for a few extra quid.

I thought you were a gentleman and a respectable man Brown, so very fucking dissapointed.

I'm glad he's away.

Maybe the fitba will be watchable now - and by the way he only used who he had to use - his record for bringing on youngsters outwith the core first team was abyssmal.

Cheerio to fuck the long ball game

Overall - pissed off at the way he's treated the club - but happy he's away to fuck.

And for one final time - he ain't no 'old gentleman' - there was definitely more to his appointment with us than a 'shock' call from our chairman when he was stirring his prunes and porridge.

Fuck Him

NEXT

Great statement Flow mate, brilliantly put.

Disgusted with AFC and Brown's conduct in all of this, really hope it blows up in their dishonest faces.

Fuck em. Mon the Well.

Think Brown should be quite embarrased after the interview he gave to the media less than 48 hours ago. He talked about Craigan thanking him and the excellent team he has at Fir Park. He then walks?

A bit of respect has been lost for someone who normally conducts himself very very well in all areas.

Life goes on and I totally believe that John Boyle will make another top appointment.

Life goes on and I totally believe that John Boyle will make another top appointment.

Aye, I'm quite excited now to see who he brings in.

Boyle deserves a lot of credit for the last few years and who he has appointed as gaffers. It would be so easy just to follow most of the other Scottish clubs by falling into the SPL manager merry-go-round, but Boyle always seems very determined not to do that (thankfully) and, Brown & Knox aside, always seems to show a good level of ambition.

Let the rumours begin!