Club Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know people are talking about brown taking players up to aberdeen but after the way he acted over the last few days i would be surprised if any of the players could trust the old fud and may not want to be shafted by him. especially after craggs going in to thank him for not going. he then goes and does that prick

That wank should be allowed nowhere near this club.

Ah McCart. Another supposed club legend / motherwell man who has no understanding of a gentlemans agreement. Was this the same guy who took the job at the filth under the pretence that he would not poach our youth prospects (albeit allegedly)? Haven't seen Paul Slane around the club recently?

McCart can get fucked.

I'm just bitterly disappointed, that's all. We're a small club who have been punching above our weight for a few years now and because of this managers will inevitably use us as a stepping stone to something 'bigger'. I thought that, for once, we didn't have that with Jack and Victor and that's why I'm even more disappointed in them than I was in McGhee.

I sincerely hope they go down now but sadly I don't think they will.

Deja vu all over again. Just when ye think you've seen it all, something like this hits ye atween the whatsits.

Nae use trying to fathom the "why", only Broon and Know can answer that one and I personally feel I have no right to pry into what their salary & conditions were at Fir Park or will be at Sheep Central.

Other than that, what can Milne have promised them? Same "investment" that McGhee got? Aberdeen like most clubs are on their knees financially and they cannot seriously achieve anything higher than 3rd in the league (but not this season) and an occasional cup final.

I am hoping and have faith in Craigan ensuring the players stay focused while the search for a manager is on. I am not one of those who prefer any new manager is a "Motherwell man", I really don't think that's important. Looking for someone who has some experience with the drive and ambition to take the club forward.

People come, people go. The fans remain.

Heard an interesting rumour this morning, that Chris McCart might be coming back...can't say I'd be happy with that, to be honest.

I think there's only one person who can step in:

Casagolda.

If we allowed the Goal Machine to step up to be manager it would ruin the SPL as a contest.

We would be the first team to finish the SPL with a quadruple figure goal difference.

I'm just bitterly disappointed, that's all. We're a small club who have been punching above our weight for a few years now and because of this managers will inevitably use us as a stepping stone to something 'bigger'. I thought that, for once, we didn't have that with Jack and Victor and that's why I'm even more disappointed in them than I was in McGhee.

I sincerely hope they go down now but sadly I don't think they will.

Agree 100%! For the first time in years we felt stable! Nowits back to uncertainty and the unknown! We have a really young squad and team who could be doing without all this hassle and upheaval! They clearly respected and admired both Brown and Knox and this could have a detrimental affect to them! This concerns me!

Ah McCart. Another supposed club legend / motherwell man who has no understanding of a gentlemans agreement. Was this the same guy who took the job at the filth under the pretence that he would not poach our youth prospects (albeit allegedly)? Haven't seen Paul Slane around the club recently?

So even if the 'allegedly' bit is true, he's signed *one* of the *many* youth prospects we've had over the past few years, who for all we know might have been gagging to join Celtic anyway?

Hardly a serial offender. I'd be more than happy to see McCart back at Fir Park in some capacity.

So even if the 'allegedly' bit is true, he's signed *one* of the *many* youth prospects we've had over the past few years, who for all we know might have been gagging to join Celtic anyway?

Hardly a serial offender. I'd be more than happy to see McCart back at Fir Park in some capacity.

Here here. He took that job in terrible circumstances. And for very good reasons. And he hasn't nobbled anyone at all from Motherwell and to me is as good as his word on that. Slane went because Mutley promised him he was going too, it wasn't down to McCart.

Here here. He took that job in terrible circumstances. And for very good reasons. And he hasn't nobbled anyone at all from Motherwell and to me is as good as his word on that. Slane went because Mutley promised him he was going too, it wasn't down to McCart.

Didnt Slane go After Mutley went to Aberdeen?? :(