Club Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a text from the wife this morning re Brown and was very surprised. Didn't see this coming, but then again I haven't been keeping up with the football this season, so don't know the background. Hopefully you find a good replacement and soon move on. You've seen this thing before.

Who rattled your cage?

I received a text from the wife this morning re Brown and was very surprised. Didn't see this coming, but then again I haven't been keeping up with the football this season, so don't know the background. Hopefully you find a good replacement and soon move on. You've seen this thing before.

Aw fuck sake just when you think things couldn't get any worse!

Some of their fans are wanting Houllier out already so you never know.

McAllister's said more than once that he wouldn't be interested in coming back to manage a cash-strapped Motherwell, so can't see why he'd change his mind now when we have even less money to spend than ever.

i have the potential to win the lottery....

I'll say it again, anyteam outwith the old firm can fluke a cup win, and it aint got anything to do with the size of that clubs fan base. That's all that up for grabs in scottish football, cup win, as the league will continue to be bought by the old firm.

I'm glad he's away.

Maybe the fitba will be watchable now - and by the way he only used who he had to use - his record for bringing on youngsters outwith the core first team was abyssmal.

Cheerio to fuck the long ball game

Overall - pissed off at the way he's treated the club - but happy he's away to fuck.

And for one final time - he ain't no 'old gentleman' - there was definitely more to his appointment with us than a 'shock' call from our chairman when he was stirring his prunes and porridge.

Fuck Him

NEXT

In total agreement with this.