Esteban Casagolda

johnstone

Por desgracia, no voy a ser el nuevo gerente de Motherwell como me siento mis metas son demasiado importantes como para que yo deje de jugar.

Además, yo simplemente no tienen el tiempo libre, como cada semana tengo que caminar por fuera de las direcciones FirPark preguntar.

Pero no te preocupes, me han dicho que el nuevo gerente va a conocer la manera de Fir Park como lo ha estado aquí antes, tal vez hace dos años.

Brown y Knox mierda puede.

The translation:

"Do now worry about getting news Motherwell's new manager soon be announced and supporters will be very happy again.

One thing that confused me, why did Brown and know to go to lead a team that has sex with sheep?

Lamb fucking pussies!"

Well, there you have it.........

Why do some people on this forum seem to shoot their load every time Casagolda's name is mentioned ? He is a waste of space he was given a chance by Brown but has done nothing, he is either permanently injured, or just pish, the sooner we tell him to GTF the better and free up some money to bring in a player that might actually contribute something to the team.

Why do some people on this forum seem to shoot their load every time Casagolda's name is mentioned ? He is a waste of space he was given a chance by Brown but has done nothing, he is either permanently injured, or just pish, the sooner we tell him to GTF the better and free up some money to bring in a player that might actually contribute something to the team.

With the amount of time he's played - same thintg was said about he Juke too...

I don't think you're getting this whole cult thing :notworthy:

• 3 months later...

I know he’s not had much of a run out in the first team but I’m afraid today probably signified that Esteban’s time at the Well has all but gone.

Forgetting the comedy value, Is there anyone on here who thinks we should keep him for next season? or, will Craig Brown swoop for him in the summer?

I know he's not had much of a run out in the first team but I'm afraid today probably signified that Esteban's time at the Well has all but gone.

Forgetting the comedy value, Is there anyone on here who thinks we should keep him for next season? or, will Craig Brown swoop for him in the summer?

Football is all about opinions and I think Esteban had a decent game for us today.

How do you think you would do as a lone target man???

Not sure that I've seen enough that I'd keep him but I thought he was fine today. I think everyone knew he was not a target man to play up top alone but he worked Webster and Bouzid. Final ball/end product not good enough though but he pressed in well - for the game that was he was a good guy to have out there.

I can see him getting the odd ten minutes here and there till the end of the season but after that he is gone. Of that there is no doubt. Would hope to see McHugh get his chance first. He doesn't have the height but he is a better player.

Football is all about opinions and I think Esteban had a decent game for us today.

How do you think you would do as a lone target man???

In the short time I have seen him play his touch is not too bad, it's just at the moment, in McCall's eyes there are others ahead of him when it comes to team selection. Even as a lone striker, he would have had to have scored today to prevent the inevitable at the end of the season. Unfortunately for Esteban, it's been the wrong team at the wrong time. McCall will use his wages to bring in another hopeful, and Gloria will move on in an attempt to get the regular start he desires. I wish the man every success, and no matter where he plays, I will certainly watch with interest on the number of goals he may or may not score.

As for me playing as a lone target man, even Craigan would be a better option! yes.gif

the guy gave 100% today.

what more do people want? he obviously knows he'll not be here next season but he worked their defenders with zero help. when he went off he got a good reception from the travelling support.

anyone who feels the need to abuse him after today is either

1. stupid

2. clueless

or 3 impotent