Esteban Casagolda

johnstone

This signing was a huuuuge mistake when budgets are as tight as they are.

I'm not personally abusing him in the way that say Yass or Forbes or Fitly are abused. In fact I think that my reaction to him has more to do with the nonsense that surrounded his signing on here by people who thought it was somehow funny.

He's not the messiah, he's just a naughty boy.

the guy gave 100% today.

what more do people want? he obviously knows he'll not be here next season but he worked their defenders with zero help. when he went off he got a good reception from the travelling support.

anyone who feels the need to abuse him after today is either

1. stupid

2. clueless

or 3 impotent

I pumped my burd this morning, and I still think he's shite. Granted, I wasn't at Tynecastle yesterday, but his performance against Kilmarnock was enough for me.

He tried his hardest yesterday and was marked by both the hearts Center backs so I cannot see why anyone would want to criticize him. He was unlucky not to have got on the end of anything in the game. Yesterdays result was simply down to the lack of pressure we forced.... Only Casagolda, Hately, Ross and Murphy when he came on showed any real drive going forward. Now For a Team that Had hammell, saunders, Forbes HUMPHREY and co, that's good by my Books. If Este was given his chance he would get the goals. Out of the Three or Four games he has played this season he hasn't scored but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have scored if he had played the other 30n or so games. Give him his Chance. I think he'll get a decent run out on the Post split Fixtures and that'll determine his future at the club. the man gave 110% yesterday! And If he plays like he did yesterday during the next 5 League games He'll get a run out in the Cup Final when we get there. whistling.gif and most likely an extention to his contract.!

Give him his Chance. I think he'll get a decent run out on the Post split Fixtures and that'll determine his future at the club. the man gave 110% yesterday! And If he plays like he did yesterday during the next 5 League games He'll get a run out in the Cup Final when we get there. whistling.gif and most likely an extention to his contract.!

Your suggesting he would be better than 1 of Sutton, Jeffers and Murphy??

Your suggesting he would be better than 1 of Sutton, Jeffers and Murphy??

It's this that causes frustration towards him. He hasn't played because the Combination Sutton and Murphy has been great this season but yesterday, although he never scored, he did try hard to get on the end of crosses and play with the ball as it looked as if he was on his own up front for the main part of the game.

I think on there own, He could match Murphy or Sutton, but not Jeffers. His experience alone beats him. But As a combo of Sutton and Murphy, you will be hard pushed to beat them.

For the next Five league games, If the likes of Casagolda, McHugh etc.. get a decent run out in competitive games, we'll see the side of them that they have struggled to show, although McHugh was through injury recently.

It's this that causes frustration towards him. He hasn't played because the Combination Sutton and Murphy has been great this season but yesterday, although he never scored, he did try hard to get on the end of crosses and play with the ball as it looked as if he was on his own up front for the main part of the game.

I think on there own, He could match Murphy or Sutton, but not Jeffers. His experience alone beats him. But As a combo of Sutton and Murphy, you will be hard pushed to beat them.

For the next Five league games, If the likes of Casagolda, McHugh etc.. get a decent run out in competitive games, we'll see the side of them that they have struggled to show, although McHugh was through injury recently.

Suttons key strength is that when he's on his game, he wins absolutley everything in the air. The golden man wins hee-haw. What we need is someone who will bang in a stack of goals. If thats not him, then no point in playing him infront of our very good three attacking options.

I am also yet to be convinced of McHugh, however haven't seen him perform as badly as Cassagolda did against Kilmarnock, so for that reason alone, I would have him infront of the Spaniard.

This signing was a huuuuge mistake when budgets are as tight as they are.

I'm not personally abusing him in the way that say Yass or Forbes or Fitly are abused. In fact I think that my reaction to him has more to do with the nonsense that surrounded his signing on here by people who thought it was somehow funny.

He's not the messiah, he's just a naughty boy.

So as long as you get to pick the player and the criteria as to why you have a go at them then that's ok then ---- double standards SD

FFS The lad needs to be allowed to start all the remaining games this season and EVERYONE on this forum needs to start giving him praise and how devastated we would be to lose him, best striker in the SPL, etc etc etc................

Then hopefully that two faced ignorant auld chunt Broony will remember why he signed him and hopefully give him a contract with the sheep!!

Plan B - put him on a diet and gie him a haircut and start calling him Murphy - then sell him to the sheep for £1M evilgrin.gif

He definitely flatters to deceive does Gloria.... he doesn't have a first touch and regardless of how many games youre getting that is what I expect to see from a striker. Quite clearly out of his depth and won his first aerial challenge in the 2nd half. Nope not good enough. Good luck to the lad wherever he ends up.

He definitely flatters to deceive does Gloria.... he doesn't have a first touch and regardless of how many games youre getting that is what I expect to see from a striker. Quite clearly out of his depth and won his first aerial challenge in the 2nd half. Nope not good enough. Good luck to the lad wherever he ends up.

If you watched yesterday he cannot jump ,he must be at least 6 "2 ? but he must be 5"8 when he jumps !

As i have said before the man is a waste of space, :nod: how much money has this fud cost the club this season , for zero return ? With the depth of squad we have if he was any good or showed any promise he would have been playing on a regular basis.

Brown signed him then never played him, SMC obviously does not rate him so release him now and spend the money securing new deals for Sutton , and Jennings.