Judas Speaks.

postiejim

"We have spoke to Mr Boyles representatives and they did indicate that he wasn't pleased at all!"

Really Craig? Imagine that, you told the club and fans on Wednesday you were staying and then on Thursday did a total U turn!

"In the fullness of time, this is a bigger job"

Your fucking 70 years old! You won't be in the job for the fullness of time. If Aberdeen were looking for a long term appointment then they wouldnt be after a pensioner.

"We are gutted to leave"

For fucksake!

It's a bigger job because Dons fans think they are bigger than they are and have overly high expectations of where they should be. High expectations means high pressure and I wonder if wee Judas Broon has considered his 70 year old ticker before accepting the job.

The way Brown talks infuriates me. I generally cannot stand listening to people who are well spoken but when it's a pretentious, two faced c**t like him who is so desperate to make himself look like everybody's best pal then it makes you want to drop a piano on his head then ask him if he still has the utmost respect for you and your musical talents.

Away and fling shite at yourself Brown ya wee baked potato headed old bastard.

Didn't listen to one word cos i'm not interested in anything he has to say ever again.Had a lot of respect for him even before he became Boss but that has went right oot the window.Utter c**t,badge kissing pish taken to a new level.I love The Well,the players,the fans ,the park,the boaby,etc etc.Nothing but utter contempt for him. In a Kevin Keegan sort of rant "I WOULD LOVE IT,LOVE IT" IF HE TOOK THOSE MUTTON HUMPERS DOWN.

Didn't listen to one word cos i'm not interested in anything he has to say ever again.Had a lot of respect for him even before he became Boss but that has went right oot the window.Utter c**t,badge kissing pish taken to a new level.I love The Well,the players,the fans ,the park,the boaby,etc etc.Nothing but utter contempt for him. In a Kevin Keegan sort of rant "I WOULD LOVE IT,LOVE IT" IF HE TOOK THOSE MUTTON HUMPERS DOWN.

:thumbup:

You lot wanna hear yourselves! Craig could do no more with Motherwell when Boyle confirmed no money for transfers and Blackman is going back to Sam Allerdyce in Jan. Gow's contract is up. Why stay and fall when the club shows no ambition then why should the manager? Motherwell were in the gutter when Craig and Archie took over. They did the best for the club and took them to the maximum possible. To be honest listening to you sad people bleatin sh"t im not surprised managers come and go. At least Craig left on a high!!!! :thumbup::cheers::D

You lot wanna hear yourselves! Craig could do no more with Motherwell when Boyle confirmed no money for transfers and Blackman is going back to Sam Allerdyce in Jan. Gow's contract is up. Why stay and fall when the club shows no ambition then why should the manager? Motherwell were in the gutter when Craig and Archie took over. They did the best for the club and took them to the maximum possible. To be honest listening to you sad people bleatin sh"t im not surprised managers come and go. At least Craig left on a high!!!! :thumbup::cheers::D

fuck off sheepshagger

Hey "firstpost eejitboy" as you will be known from now on,

Lets look at your point - "Motherwell were in the gutter when Craig and Archie took over", mmm perhaps not there Applepip, we were top 6 with 20 points on Hogmanay, if you ignore Mutley's first season, the best start for quite a while. It was only tempered by a run of 5-6 bad results through November and December (where we were 2 points behind Rangers in 4th at the end of October).

Now a club with the stature and history of Aberdeen being 2 points off the bottom and sacking their manager after a 9-0 loss (biggest in SPL ever), that's in the gutter.

Gaag is the "fannybaws" alert not going off on your PC?