Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

How about Craigie Broon - Judas tw@t, to the same simple tune of Craigie Broon and Archie Knox....

Leave the peado chants well alone - stupid and out of order. And as mentioned by many posters would take the moral high ground away from Motherwell for being royally shafted and lied too by old Mr cuddly....

Love the 2 banner ideas - both of them. Here out of common courtesy wins my vote just.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going to Motherwell games since 1984 and have never really been tempted to go to Pittodrie. But I'm going on Saturday I feel so strongly about it. I will be shouting myself absolutely hoarse with abuse, whilst cheering on the players whom I support more than ever, at Brown and Knox. What they've done is disgusting.

Nae paedo chants though. Not that I find them that offensive....there's just so much else to hit them with. "Craigy Brown is a fucking hypocrite" (to the tune of "yellow submarine") for instance.

Nae banners allowed? "We're only here out of common courtesy" is a belter.

I don't think I've ever wanted us to win a game of football so much.

The best protest we can make to to get as many fans as possible up there, and give the team and whoever may be

in charge great support to get it right feckin up that mob. They are shit and Brown and Knox wont change that :O

They are not worth shouting at, onwards and upwards, Mon the Well

I totally agree with this post. Get up to Pittodrie and get right behind the team and hopefully they can give Aberdeen a pounding. To get three points would be the sweetest revenge.

1st post here - mainly cos i'm totally hacked off at wasting time reading Broon in the papers saying how he turned down the Aberdeen job because of his loyalty etc. Then the same day I read that he's nicked off to 'sheep land'. Yea - thats loyalty - NOT !!!!!!!

I'm happy to chuck chocolate coins on the pitch every time I see him in the oposition dug-out just to watch him run after him - as he's obviously a money grabbing wee fat 'B' with no loyalty.

MFC pulled him off the scrap heap and he shafted us for a sheep.

' Baaaaaaa' humbug. I guess he's one of these types of guys. I would guess he like old sheep. :-D

I am sure there will be banners on display, NO RESPECT certainly seems my favoured choice so far.

Got this text to me earlier today to sing up North, to the tune of Glory Glory....

Whoever is our manager there seems to be a theme,

They all decide to fuck off and go up to Aberdeen,

It happen with McGhee, now its happened with Craig Brown

but the Well go marching on!

Were the boys in claret and amber,

were the boys in claret and amber,

were the boys in claret and amber

Motherwell go marching on, on, on!

throughout the game sing there,s only one & then go through every mfc personnel present ie all the team, physio, kit man etc even leanne dempster/john boyle. if the dons fan try to sing anything about them two who shall remain nameless sing out cheat/liar/turncoat. they are not worth bringing our clubs reputation down so dont get yourself into trouble, try & not acknowledge their cheatin presence. we are the well can you here us? loud & clear. you can bet your last pound the media will be watching so show them 2 up for what they are without besmirching our club we will be there (as long as the weather is ok) :O

Best protest - don't protest!

We don't need them. Let the Well doing all the taloking on the park by thumping the useless sheep sh****** 3-0

Which dugout will Broon sit in anyway? He seems to like to swap around.

Spot on...

What's the fucking point?

What's going to be achieved apart from a few 'Well fans feeling smug about it afterwards?

Anyone who thinks that Jack n' Victor will remotely be bothered or affected by it are probably suffering just as bad from delusion as the majority of Dons fans have been since the mid-80's...!!!

Personally, simply going up there and giving them a good tanking would work for me.

We'd do well to be mindful of a couple of things, As things stand the moral high ground belongs to I'm all in favour of ignoring the pair of them completely and for us to be very vocal in supporting our club.

We've survived better than them leaving and we'll continue to do so, throwing things vile chants and violent beahviour could hurt MFC and none of us want that.

Again, spot on.

Reading some of the nonsense on here, the only ones who'll end up looking like dicks will be the Motherwell fans. Throwing fucking chocolate coins, honest tae fuck!?

I'm really disappointed by the reaction of some Steelmen to their fellow fans on here.

I get that we're all stinging by what has happened, but everyone is entitled to express that however they want. Slagging or ridiculing fellow Well fan's expression of annoyance doesn't help, and makes us look like petty, squabbling, immature arseholes.

Are we in this together or do we turn on each other at the first opportunity?

The protests may or may not happen, they may or may not be your cup of tea, but those guys are as entitled to those opinions as any other. Calling fellow fans "dicks" is insulting and unnecessary.