Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

By the way my first post on this thread was a joke :whistling: If you are in any doubt dig up the thread on the infamous game at Pittodrie!

Anyway I still hate the wee sac!!

...t'was rather an obvious joke,or either a VERY elaborate plan haha. Just to clear up - my post certainly wasn't about your comment.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty protest. It's the only dignified way.

:lol: would they even notice the difference up there?

That sounds like a fantastic idea. :thumbup:

But please, please, PLEASE don't chant "Craig Brown paedophile". I don't give a fuck what Brown, the Aberdeen fans or the media would think or say about that, I just think that is so childish and unoriginal and we could do so much better than that.

Spot on.

The best protest we can make to to get as many fans as possible up there, and give the team and whoever may be

in charge great support to get it right feckin up that mob. They are shit and Brown and Knox wont change that :thumbup:

They are not worth shouting at, onwards and upwards, Mon the Well

The best protest we can make to to get as many fans as possible up there, and give the team and whoever may be

in charge great support to get it right feckin up that mob. They are shit and Brown and Knox wont change that :thumbup:

But you just know we will lose. And not just that - play them off the park, and still lose. And then Broon will tell the press what a good effort we put in.

get hold of the prick and kick his c**t in.

I think wee should pelt him with coins, rip up the seats and fling them at the Aberdeen fans. Invade the pitch, hold him down and piss on him.

seriously though.

I think we should get a good abusive chant going and chant it all game while standing, along with booing him obviously.

how manys going up?

Best protest - don't protest!

We don't need them. Let the Well doing all the taloking on the park by thumping the useless sheep sh****** 3-0

Which dugout will Broon sit in anyway? He seems to like to swap around.

aye right, no chance of that from me. The c***s getting it. :thumbup:

in charge great support to get it right feckin up that mob. They are shit and Brown and Knox wont change that :nod:

well said mate :lol:

get hold of the prick and kick his c**t in.

I think wee should pelt him with coins, rip up the seats and fling them at the Aberdeen fans. Invade the pitch, hold him down and piss on him.

seriously though.

I think we should get a good abusive chant going and chant it all game while standing, along with booing him obviously.

how manys going up?

Wouldn't think there would be any more than 400. When i booked my tickets this morning there was still some of the £5 tickets left of which there was 200 to sell.

Wouldn't think there would be any more than 400. When i booked my tickets this morning there was still some of the £5 tickets left of which there was 200 to sell.

thanks pal. :thumbup:

im going to encourage every well fan i know to make the trip. I don't think they will need much encouragement mind after browns crimes.

You know, when we went up to Aberdeen when Mutley left, we got a lot of stick for the way he was abuse, even being accused of saying things we didn't say, etc, but that's what happens when emotions are high and everyone is beeling.

Instead of going up to the Shaggers with this fury in our bellies and venting it in a string of obsenities, why not try and come up with something we can all do at the same time that will let everyone know just how much we hold the previous regime in contempt, whilst also showing that we are dignified and proud of our club, unlike the poison squirted from elsewhere in the SPL.

So anyone got any ideas

Personally I think we should arrange for the whole away section, to a man, to stand up and turn out backs on them as they come out. No shouting, no jeering, no name calling, just silently stand up and turn around, show them our backs... it'd get us on the telly! Albeit our backs! LOL

What do you think? Any other ideas?

Its a noble sentiment and tbh turning our backs on him is certainly not a bad shout, although it would need to be coordinated and it seems some people on here just want to be juvenile and blast out the same nonsense we were pilloried for last time.

Probably we wouldn't be allowed to get the banners in to the ground anyway.

We'd do well to be mindful of a couple of things, As things stand the moral high ground belongs to us, and we have a large support from the scottish footballing fraternity in general

over the way this whole situation has panned out.

Brown is very media savvy and media friendly you can be assured he will speak with his pals in the press in advance of this and cleverly tell them how gut wrenching a decision it was and how he'd be crushed if the fans he loved turned on him.

We were slaughtered for the peadophile chants and rightly so IMO, Lets at least avoid that scenario.

I'm all in favour of ignoring the pair of them completely and for us to be very vocal in supporting our club.

We've survived better than them leaving and we'll continue to do so, throwing things vile chants and violent beahviour could hurt MFC and none of us want that.

We are all in this together aren't we ? Dossers till we die ?