Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take Kirky's point in saying that whatever we do, isn't really going to affect those 2 old wanks. However, a protest would also be about showing the team how much we care about them and are behind them, as much as getting it round those fucking pricks. As mentioned before, something like simple banners saying "No Respect", coupled with some of our normal songs are likely to have the desired affect just as much (or more) than some random (clever) tune that's been thought up.

If you can't hurt them. Hurt the one's they love.

Sheeps_head.jpg

thats betty <_ never mind she was shit anyway. refused to push back src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_notworthy.gif" alt=":notworthy:">

How about a wall of noise for 120 minutes. Let those lying, scheming, two faced bastards know that we are Motherwell. Let them hear the songs of the well ringing in their ears for days afterwards and drown out the great unwashed of the north!!!

We - Are - Motherwell!!!

spot on mate :thumbup:

Personally I think we should arrange for the whole away section, to a man, to stand up and turn out backs on them as they come out. No shouting, no jeering, no name calling, just silently stand up and turn around, show them our backs..

Yeah that'll make our players feel good walking out to their own fans with their backs turned. Grow up ffs.

Best way is to sing Motherwell songs and get behind the team rather than worry about that wee judas c**t.

We could all wear some cheap plastic bowler hats and pretend we are "gentlemen"!!

:whistling:

Can you still get the really cheap plastic masks with the elastic that goes round your head they used to sell when I was a kid?

If so, is there any chance of them doing Harvey Two Face masks?

300 meltit Motherwell fans wearing cheap Two Face masks and bouncing about to "Viva Motherwell" would be a hilarious sight to behold. :whistling:

OK and lets all breathe and calm down. Emotions are running high not surprisingly but hsving had another 24 hours to reconsider and another night to sleep on it he's still a 2 faced old bastard who can go take a run and fuck to himself.

Loving the No Respect banner held up as they come out and as the teams go in and come back out at half time. And when we hump them we can go mental.

Oh and just for today 'Mon the Jambos

See I can't, won't have them winning today. It'd mean we'd fall further behind them before Tuesday's game. Let Aberdeen win today, get that false sense of being world-beaters again, and do them next week-end with a massive wake-up call and GIRUY as well.

That said, a big banner that says "WE'RE ONLY HERE OUT OF 'COMMON COURTESY'" would go down a treat.

+1 :lol:

That sounds like a fantastic idea. :wallbash:

But please, please, PLEASE don't chant "Craig Brown paedophile". I don't give a fuck what Brown, the Aberdeen fans or the media would think or say about that, I just think that is so childish and unoriginal and we could do so much better than that.

+1

NO RESPECT

WE'RE ONLY HERE OUT OF COMMON COURTESY

these banners are the way ahead. Brilliant! Apart from that we shouldn't acknowledge them at all. As others have said we need to get right behind the team. Show the palyers they do play at a special club despite what Two Face and his side kick think.

OH THE WELL WE DO. OH THE WELL WE DO. OH THE MOTHERWELL WE LOVE YOU!!!!

I'm getting hyped up just thinking about. Wouldn't normally make it to Aberdeen but god I'd love to go this time.

WE ARE THE MOTHERWELL FC!

along with my previous idea of the "NO RESPECT" banner, I also think a banner with somthing like "craigans well army" could be a good idea, the man has been spot on though out all this, he will be feeling let down by he who must not be name and i think its time we showed him our loyalty.

how about "John Boyle's well army" since he's unlikely to stab us in the back. Would be a reasonable GIRUY to Brown

liked the 3 banner ideas as well :lol: